SASS Wire Forum

Found one Need FFL in Sacramento area

Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904

Found one, Thanx Dawg!!!!      I need an FFL in the Sacramento area who will recieve handguns from a private party. 

There is no FFL in my area who is on the "approved" list for Calif and Sacramento Gun club says they can't  (won't) accept shipment from a private party. 

To you pards in Calif:

This is why alot of folks refuse to deal with gun transfers in your state, I've done it several times and never a problem----until now.

Hey MM:

When I've had guns transferred to my son, we've used Gary Roberts in Folsom, just up the road from Sacramento

--Dawg

Roberts Gunsmithing

Licensee Name: Roberts, Gary Vernon
211-B Glenn Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone: 916-983-6276

You can also find one on GB. There's a "Find an FFL" function. It lists all the dealers in your area that are willing to do private transfers. Hope you find someone. 

2 hours ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

I need an FFL in the Sacramento area who will recieve handguns from a private party. 

There is no FFL in my area who is on the "approved" list for Calif and Sacramento Gun club says they can't  (won't) accept shipment from a private party. 

To you pards in Calif:

This is why alot of folks refuse to deal with gun transfers in your state, I've done it several times and never a problem----until now.

Mike,

We used Rancho Cordova Guns before we fled the state. This is River City Gun Runners store  1951 Zinfandel Drive Rancho Cordova,  ca. (916) 635-7214

Jasper

Archived