SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PENDING FUNDS/ LARGE CUSTOM MADE BOWIE FOR SALE

This is a large Custom Made Bowie this a match to the knife and rig that Sam Elliott carried as Con Vallian in the 1987 Movie "The Quick and The Dead.  I have an extra sheath to wear on a belt or in your boot.  It also comes with a Black Walnut stand to display if you so desire.  It has a 4 million year old fossil embedded in the end of the Elk Horn grip.

I paid $650 for the knife alone and had the Con Vallian rig custom made as well.  Asking $450.00 shipped.

47e359aec023.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

It was made by a maker in Princeton Mn. He calls himself Sun River Knives. I just sold a small dagger with a Turquoise grip that was also made by him. He exhibits at most of the Minnesota Weapons  collectors shows.  He really does quality work.  The leather smithis a good friend of mine and I can get him to change the logo on the rig if you’d like.  That’s my Ranch logo on it now. Silver Creek Ranch, it’s an SCR with a horse head inside the C and the R.  

Seems both sheathes are set up for lefties - nice knife but the guard looks clunky and unfinished - good luck with your sale

Archived