SASS Wire Forum

Hay J-Bar

Smoken D

Happy New Year, but was in Springfield yesterday and noticed gas ranged from $1.67 to $1.79 all within blocks of each other. What gives on that one. And everyone else what your gas prices running?

28 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

Happy New Year, but was in Springfield yesterday and noticed gas ranged from $1.67 to $1.79 all within blocks of each other. What gives on that one. And everyone else what your gas prices running?

Beats me.  I’m just enjoying the drop in prices!  Sam’s Club is usually cheapest, maybe they have some influence.

Southwest Ohio $1.95 - $1.99.  First time it's been under $2.00 in quite awhile.  What give's it usually goe's up during the holiday's?  This year it dropped before the holiday's and stayed there.  Even with switching to the winter blend :lol: .

Paid $2.99 gallon yesterday.

$1.84/ gallon here. 

But we don't have any good scenery to enjoy. :o

$1.89 here, but might be 5-7 cents lower across the MO state line (5 minutes from me). MO has one of the lowest state fuel taxes in the nation. Only Alaska ranks below Missouri.  This map is kind of interesting.

https://taxfoundation.org/state-gas-tax-rates-july-2018/

I feel downright ripped off here in northern NV.  The best price is $2.45 in Carson City.  The diesel price differential between CA & NV is so high that I carried an extra 5 gallons when traveling to East CoCo County on Christmas day.  Used my 2000 Ford F250 4X4 because it was snowing above 5,500 ft.  Didn't want to put chains on the Kia Soul; because, NDOT's new rules that eliminated the 2WD with M&S tires.  Now the choices besides chains are 4WD or AWD both with M&S tires.

Archived