SASS Wire Forum

4 Sale Ruger OM Vaquero, Stls. .45, '97 and Winchester / Miroku '73. 45 Colt, Unfired Lower Price.

Bronc

Winchester / Miroku '73, 45 Colt. I got this awhile back, cleaned it, lubed it, lightly contoured the mainspring and put it back in the box. There is a scratch on the fore end cap you can see in the pictures. The carrier has no powder burns. This rifle is UNFIRED and looks new in the box, the wood has a nice figure as well. Need to fund some other projects. $1000 + shipping to your ffl. I have been running one of these hard for 2 years now with zero problems. These are well made reliable guns. Check out Duece's video review of this model from "box to match"! Lower Price $950.00 Will bring to Winter Range. Also have a IAC - Coyote Cap - 6 round '97, $750.00 - Ruger OM Vaquero, stainless 5.5, .45 Colt. $550.

001 (3).JPG

002 (2).JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

No replies so far. Am I too expensive on this one guys. These are good guns. I have been running one hard for 2 years with ZERO problems.

Price is ok but post Christmas many (like me) have the desire but not the funds.

BTW This is exactly what I have been looking for since late November.

Regards

Gateway Kid

2 hours ago, Bronc said:

No replies so far. Am I too expensive on this one guys. These are good guns. I have been running one hard for 2 years with ZERO problems.

I’ve found that trying to sell firearms in the classifieds this time of year is chancy. Think about it, lots of money just spent on gifts for the better half, kids, grandkids, etc... I believe your rifle will sell but it will take a little longer. If it were 44-40 I know a local pard that would be on it. Don’t give up.

3 hours ago, Bronc said:

It took me 10 months to sell a factory new Uberti SASS edition 1873 in 45 Colt. I paid $1039.90 sold it for $1040 

Did I miss something.This one is new and I did not see any scratches.Maybe my eyes are bad.

Don't worry Bronc that's a fine rifle ya got, if it were a 357/38 i'd be on it.  Some one will have a stash of boot money hidden away.  And considering what we do with these rifle's, can't believe anyone's gonna worry to much over that little scratch.

• 2 weeks later...

A very nice rifle with a good price for the condition.  I have one of these with premium wood and love it!  If i did t have one i would seriously consider it when taxes come in, maybe others have the same thought. 

Archived