SASS Wire Forum

Sportsmanship

Tyrel Cody

After a very hard fought small town basketball tournament lastnight.:

FB_IMG_1546186519233_crop_829x282.jpg.f6ae56aac1265f976daa292c5b0e257f.jpg

Our team(Blue/white/gray) has a prayer at mid court after every game. Well last night the opponents asked to join and they all recited the Lord's prayer. Does the heart good to see that.

Thumbs UP!!!

2 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

After a very hard fought small town basketball tournament lastnight.:

FB_IMG_1546186519233_crop_829x282.jpg.f6ae56aac1265f976daa292c5b0e257f.jpg

Our team(Blue/white/gray) has a prayer at mid court after every game. Well last night the opponents asked to join and they all recited the Lord's prayer. Does the heart good to see that.

Blessings to them all!

Regards

Gateway Kid

Every once in a while a youngster surprises me with something like this. then I realize I may be a part of the problem with my expectations.

Imis

There’s hope

8 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

100% of that group won't. 

This group ain't protesting, they are praying and there are many more photos like this. Don't let the very few distort the image of the good.

football players praying.jpg

Didn't mean anything by your team, just in general some of the behavior ya see in the pro rank's.  I have a daughter that play's high school sport's and it makes me feel good when i see thing's like this.

11 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

100% of that group won't. 

1 minute ago, Smoken D said:

This group ain't protesting, they are praying and there are many more photos like this. Don't let the very few distort the image of the good.

football players praying.jpg

It's amazing; pro football players, physically doing the same thing as their notorious teammates - but with a different intent and purpose.  One we applaud, the other we condemn.  (And so does the Left, only in the reverse.)

LL

Archived