SASS Wire Forum

Scottish Wildcats

Subdeacon Joe

An American Werewolf in London. That’s all I’m sayin

Stay off the moors, Laddie.

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Stuff that's imbedded in Facebook is pretty useless.  Actually.

How so?  If the same thing is posted on both the regular web site of a company or their FB page, does it automatically become "pretty useless" because it was on FB?

58 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Yes..  If someone does not use or is not on Facebook, we can't open it.  Often trying to get to a different web site is chasing your tail.

AH!  You were referring to the platform, not the content.  

Does seem as if there are a whole lot of people here who do use FB and can open them, though.  

Well ... Yea!!!  The platform, to me, SUX as I don't do nor do I suggest Facebook.  Personal thing.  So, Information, imbedded in facebook is lost to those whom don't facebook.  The content, as it turns, is quite interesting, especially as it highlights the problems associated with the common "House Cat" as an invasive species being destructive to unsuspecting Flora and Fauna.

5 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Well ... Yea!!!  The platform, to me, SUX as I don't do nor do I suggest Facebook.  Personal thing.  So, Information, imbedded in facebook is lost to those whom don't facebook.  The content, as it turns, is quite interesting, especially as it highlights the problems associated with the common "House Cat" as an invasive species being destructive to unsuspecting Flora and Fauna.

I've never understood the hoopla about and bad-mouthing of Facebook, although the corporate bias against certain political views is annoying.  Every site has its problems, even this one.  It is what you make of it.

Archived