SASS Wire Forum

Knowing A Woman

Subdeacon Joe

Da Wife asks her Man "Do you want some help" the Man answers "No thanks" ,,,, The Woman jumps right in and tries to help ( gets in da Way ).....

See Women don't Understand us Neither .....

Man to Wife "turn south at the next corner" ,,,,,,,, Wife   "Left or Right"

Jabez Cowboy

2 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

ok …………..….. so what is a 'tennis bracelet' anyway ??????

:huh:

A narrow, multi-jeweled bracelet. 

This term arose after Chris Evert, women’s tennis champion, lost a diamond bracelet during a match in the 1987 US Open. Evert asked officials to postpone her match until the bracelet had been found–all while viewers watched her televised search for the expensive bracelet.  The accident apparently sparked the desire for new diamond bracelets in many viewers, causing a craze for what became affectionately known as “the tennis bracelet.”

On 12/31/2018 at 11:14 AM, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

"Do you want some help" the Man answers "No thanks" ,,,, The Woman jumps right in and tries to help ( gets in da Way ).....

On the other hand, a good friend reports her husband requested (strongly)  her assistance, then commenced to criticize same.  Her response (which I love and recommend highly):  I may not be much, but I'm all you got, and I can go back to the house.

Well some Women are much more capable than others ,,,, My wife changed the the Starter on our Dodge 1 ton truck with my verbal help, shortly after I was in an Accident that should have Killed me according to the medical experts ....  I guess I'm too Grumpy to die...

We raised our Girls to be strong and Capable persons, my oldest Daughter does the Oil Changes , Tire change outs Winter to Summer Tires and Small Auto repairs while her Husband does other stuff ....  If she needs help or advise she calls or visits Dad, as she is far more capable than her Husband in these matters ...

Now our Daughters are starting inquire about hunting ( they want the Good Natural Meat ) .....  I never pushed them about Guns or Hunting but they have now opened that door ,,,, so it's range time as soon as things warm up around here .... 

Dads need Daughters

Jabez Cowboy

What this Man Understands about Women is that My Wife , Daughters and Daughter in Laws are very special people and Deserve all my love ,,, and a little teasing from time to time ...

Jabez Cowboy

Worked with a woman one time who was quick to tell you, "I got this," if you tried to help her whether she had it or not.  We broke her of that F A S T.

For the record, ladies, NEVER USE THAT PHRASE TO A MAN UNLESS YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU MEAN IT.

In Man Speak (men also have their own language but not all of it is verbal), that is carte blanche to a man to stand back and watch the results.  An offer of assistance was made and refused, so we are absolved of any guilt from the resulting consequences.  Note that snarky remarks over any 'less than optimal' results are also not considered to be in poor taste and should be expected if there's anything like a relationship between the two men.

I just bought a new 80 inch TV and, in a moment of lunacy, decided to load it myself.  Pat comes walking by in the parking lot, sees me struggling with the TV and either asks if I need a hand or just puts a hand out to steady the TV.  If I look over and say, 'I got this,' Pat's got every right to at least snicker at me AND rub it in with a snide remark when I drop it on the pavement.

12 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Worked with a woman one time who was quick to tell you, "I got this," if you tried to help her whether she had it or not.  We broke her of that F A S T.

For the record, ladies, NEVER USE THAT PHRASE TO A MAN UNLESS YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU MEAN IT.

In Man Speak (men also have their own language but not all of it is verbal), that is carte blanche to a man to stand back and watch the results.  An offer of assistance was made and refused, so we are absolved of any guilt from the resulting consequences.  Note that snarky remarks over any 'less than optimal' results are also not considered to be in poor taste and should be expected if there's anything like a relationship between the two men.

I just bought a new 80 inch TV and, in a moment of lunacy, decided to load it myself.  Pat comes walking by in the parking lot, sees me struggling with the TV and either asks if I need a hand or just puts a hand out to steady the TV.  If I look over and say, 'I got this,' Pat's got every right to at least snicker at me AND rub it in with a snide remark when I drop it on the pavement.

You are not wrong

Archived