SASS Wire Forum

Help! Need Stock Bolt for Stoeger Coach Gun

Maniac Jack

I got a Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme for Christmas. I broke it down to clean it and now the bolt that fastens the stock to the receiver is gone. Nobody has the opart (Brownells, Midwest, etc.) I tried hardware stores big and small, but I don't really know the size ('cause I don't have one.)

Does anyone know where I can get one or the specs to find one?

This is making me sick....

6 hours ago, Maniac Jack said:

I got a Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme for Christmas. I broke it down to clean it and now the bolt that fastens the stock to the receiver is gone. Nobody has the opart (Brownells, Midwest, etc.) I tried hardware stores big and small, but I don't really know the size ('cause I don't have one.)

Does anyone know where I can get one or the specs to find one?

This is making me sick....

I've taken major gun parts into my local hardware store and found someone and told them what I had and what I'm looking for. They have never been shocked or concerned.  Then take the receiver to the nut and bolt section and find a bolt or whatever works.  Our local Fastenall is use to folks bringing gun stuff in.   In your case,  you'll need to take the stock and action in. 

I'd be surprised if Goatneck Clem couldn't fix you up.

Goatneck Clem
AKA Fred Bursey, Jr.
1525 Boaz Rd
Haslet TX 76052

817-247-9982 office

• 2 weeks later...

Thank ya'll!

The bolt was not in the stock (hahaha - funny!) That woulda been great, tho...

I went to all the hardware stores in the area, then Fastenall, carrying the stock and reciever. Fastenall didn't have one that fit. However, they were able to find a supplier that did have just what I was lookin' for. I got two, just in case. Worked great!!! I'm now all together and tossin' lead downrange.

Giddyup! :)

Archived