SASS Wire Forum

1873 UBERTI -38-40 RIFLE

Two Ponies

This rifle is in excellent condition.  The full octagon  barrel  is  20" long.  It has had Cody Conneger  Action job with a short stroke Cody-Matic.

The action is very slick.  The receiver is Case Clolored and has very brilliant  colors on the side plates, hammer, and lever.  

The pistol grip stock has full Checkering, as well as  the forearm.  The rear sight is a Buckhorn with an adjustable elevator. The front sight is a 

professionally made High Blade Brass  bead.  The butt plate is very nice.  There are several very small handling marks on the left of the stock.

The serial number is 84266.

Price is $1250.00    Shipping =  $25.00 through Fed-Ex.  Will ship to your FFL or to an address for your FFL Dealer.

I will accept Pay Pal, Certified Bank Check, or U.S. Postal Money Order

TWO PONIES

38-40-2.jpg

38-40-4.jpg

38-40-5.jpg

38-40-6.jpg

38-40-8.jpg

38-40-3.jpg

38-40-7.jpg

38-40-9.jpg

I guess you liked the gun,  as well you should it is and has all the features that can be had for this gun. It has only been used a very little

bit by my wife "Two Ponies Gal".    She wanted a rifle to match her pistol caliber.  She no longer uses it as her  eyes are going bad and that is that.

Prior to that she was an ALABAMA STATE CHAMPION  FOR MANY YEARS.

$1025.    Is just way out of the ball game for this gun.    It does not make me mad to get an offer BUT your offer is ridiculous.

A gun like this is now selling for $1525.   That does account for any Action jobs, short stroking, special sights etc.

You better rethink your chance to get it for $1250. plus S&H $25.00.   If you took good care of it in 2-3 years it would be worth ever more than that.

Think about it.  You already know you want it, dig up several more hundred bucks and it can be yours.  

Two Ponies

Archived