SASS Wire Forum

1 to 2 inches they said..

Utah Bob #35998

Looks more like 8”. We already had 1 to 2” when I went to bed. At least it looks like it’s clearing now. I don’t mind plowing when the sun comes out and 

I can see what I’m doing.

F5929BEA-F7D8-4978-A912-F6C4193650A6.jpeg

3EA172DB-B732-48A7-B1E9-61B4095F2DCA.jpeg

33CD780D-5728-456E-8450-AA64E81EB3C2.jpeg

Post some pictures Saturday morning after the next storm blows through.  It is supposed to be colder with more snow. 

Shor is purdy though.

1 hour ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Post some pictures Saturday morning after the next storm blows through.  It is supposed to be colder with more snow. 

Saturday forecast for here is mostly sunny. Which is good because we’ll be on the road.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lon=-108.7466987800598&lat=37.69363665352979#.XCPAhBplChB

If this was a gracious offer to share I thank you, but must decline due to civility constraints,  you may keep all of it. Tennessee does not need the insanity that would ensue.

Imis  OK with 52 F and no precip

Yep another 6 to 8". Just finished plowing my 500' driveway to the County Road. Then shoveled off the snow on my 30"x 20' deck. That's it for today, got to go to the indoor range for Bulls Eye Pistol League this afternoon.

1 hour ago, Major Crimes said:

DAMN YOU!

We are looking at three days of 40+ (104F).

How about you send some of that our way, please?

You want 40C …… AND snow ………… :o

……………….……………………….. bite your tongue ………   :wacko:

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

He must be thirsty. :D

Went back outside to plow a path to the burn barrel to burn the Christmas trash and found one of the tires on the snow thrower lost it's bead. Looked for nearly an hour for my small ratchet tie own strap. Finally found it. Got the tire cinched up tighter'n Uncle Ralph's belt after Thanksgiving dinner, and then the compressor won't build pressure. Another half hour to find the problem...a leak in the hose way down in the reel. Found another hose, put it on after searching for compatible fittings and teflon tape. Fired up the compressor. Pumped up the tires. Put the machine away. On the way back to the house I realized I never plowed the path to the burn barrel. At least I remembered to pick up the wrench I dropped in the snow after working on the compressor.

Ahh winter!
:angry:

2 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

It wouldn't be snow by the time it got to the ground in those temps, anyhow.

Christmas must be interesting in the Land of Oz.  Drunk relatives that are crazy from the heat being thrown together for the Holiday party and all.

Hey, Utah Bob, could you please step outside, face northeast and send a little of that white stuff up Denver way?  I'm going near broke paying over $300 to have my trees and bushes deep-watered! :o We have had zero precip since I can't remember when!  Having to scrounge for distilled water for my room humidifier, as folks are clearing out the drug stores and King Soopers (Krogers).  Just bought eight gallons.  Use about 1-1/3 gal per night! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

1 hour ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

It wouldn't be snow by the time it got to the ground in those temps, anyhow.

Christmas must be interesting in the Land of Oz.  Drunk relatives that are crazy from the heat being thrown together for the Holiday party and all.

Much like my memories of Miami. :D

Archived