SASS Wire Forum

Kinda mean...

That's odd... I was able to see it.  :huh:

Try it now ~ I deleted and re-uploaded it.  :)

13 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Kinda mean, but hey ~ I've known some kids this might've worked with!  :rolleyes:  *>:) devil

410443444_MeanChristmas.jpg.f901f1e232fa446c5abb60d8ce5c3684.jpg

Brilliant idea  just make sure you have enough empty gifts to make your point. Don't forget to have a couple with your wife's name on them.

One year the older kids got into the presents. Would open them and tape them back up, poorly, so we caught on. The next year all the presents were stored in my office at work. We still laugh at the sorry eyes that didn't see any presents under the tree until Christmas morning when I snuck them in. They never pried again and kept the younger kids from prying for years with the thought that they would get nothing.

My folks would have ran out of empty boxes and burned the real ones too.

Knew a guy in the Navy whose kids were package shakers. One year he pit a pool ball in a box with a few old glass Christmas tree ornaments. He said it was easy to tell when they broke the ornaments by the way they suddenly started avoiding the tree. 

When they found out is was a prank they were not amused.

My parents did this to us. One year we switched the labels and they threw each other's gifts into the fire. .......I just made this up but it would be a great scene in a Christmas comedy movie.... Merry Christmas!

Archived