SASS Wire Forum

Maverick Hat Restorations

Jess Money

A big shout to CJ Landers at Maverick Hat Restorations! Nothing will ever make me handsome but I know my smile is a lot bigger because of CJ's work.

My old hat may have been top of the line at one time but I doubt it. The hat band had rotted and I'd had to remove it. The crown had been changed a buncha

times till I had wanted I wanted but it had been drug through some real bad times and was filthy. I shoot with a lot of guys loading the Holy Black and that

stuff settles everywhere. The hat color was almost a soot color. I sent it to CJ from recommendations I read on line from other pards and VIOLA! I got it back

today and I'm happy as new puppy at feeding time.Price was almost too good to believe and turnaround time was really faster than I expected. Not telling

anyone what to do, but from experience, I will recommend J Landers and Maverick Hat Restorations in Elksview, West Virginia. Look for them on Face Book!

My hat.jpg

Hat 4.jpg

Hat 3.jpg

Hat 2.jpg

Hat 1.jpg

I em rat prowd to cawl hem ma fren!!

Excellent to deal with !  I've ordered 2 separate designs and they are both spot on.  Made, shipped and arrived just like he said.  Nice young man!

image.png.40de35f0e0c9996eb8cc02997c678ea6.png

Maverick cleaned up my Dad's hat which was in a house fire. The professional cleaning people said they couldn't do anything with it. I suggested giving the hat to Maverick.

See for yourself! On top of the great work, Maverick is a stand up Young Man! Very proud to call him a friend. We are very fortunate to have him at Tusco almost every match. 

image.png.72f17ebab53cb46db50e20459d3b8fe8.png

image.png.64e65025c39c314f78e544db749ebf0d.png

Yep, stand-up young man.

Made me a William Munny hat in the Fall.

Turned out great & I enjoy wearing it.

--Dawg

Archived