SASS Wire Forum

WTT Euroarms Rogers & Spencer Stainless Engraved

Smokey Dave

Howdy all. I have another C&B pistol I'm looking to trade. It's a Euroarms Rogers & Spencer .44 cal pistol. It is stainless steel and engraved as you can see. I'm not sure about the engraving. I know they came this way from the factory but it's not the same as other guns I've seen. I have a Navy that is laser engraved and this gun looks much better. You decide. This gun was manufactured in 1981 according to the date stamp. It is definitely a shooter. The finish is worn but not beat up. It's been used but loved. If you've never used one of these, the action is like no other C&B pistol. It's more akin to a fine Swiss watch. The hammer clicks, the cylinder rotation, incredible. It locks up tighter than a bank vault. 

I'm looking to trade it for a Colt clone. As awesome as this gun is, I just prefer the look and feel of Colts. So if you have a nice used Navy, Army, Walker, Dragoon or the like and you'd like to trade, please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration.

DEAL PENDING

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

1 hour ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

I've got a Pietta 1860 Army with slikshot nipples and lightened mainspring I'd swap, but it's not engraved... any interest?

Yes Sir Sgt. I'd be interested. I'll PM you my email address and number. You can send me some pics either way.

Thank you!

Well that didn't work. LOL! 

Says you can't receive PM's.

You can email me at shotgundaveg@gmail.com and I'll email my phone number if you need it.

Thanks Sgt.

1 hour ago, Redwood Kid said:

If the deal doesn’t work out, I’ve got a 51 I’d be willing to trade. I think it’s uberti

PM inbound Redwood

9 hours ago, Jesse Judd said:

Sorry, I don't have something to trade but, if any of the other deals fall through there's a good chance I'd buy it as it would go well with the blued one I have.

JJ

Tried to send you a PM but it says you can't receive them. 

You can always email me at shotgundaveg@gmail.com

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Diamond Curly SASS#57086 said:

I have a 51 Snubbie with the birds head grip if interested. It is in 44 call with the 3 1/2 barrel.  DC

20141002_150559.jpg

PM inbound Mr. Curly

Seems like you've got a lot of good offers, and I've got a new un-fired 7.5" .36 cal Navy Pietta if you're interested. And I could add some $$ to make up the difference...

IMG_20181218_142112957.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gunlow said:

Seems like you've got a lot of good offers, and I've got a new un-fired .36 cal Navy Pietta if you're interested.

PM inbound Gunlow

Archived