SASS Wire Forum

Jan shoots in TX and NM????

Rancho Roy

I leave Massachusetts the first week of January.....heading through TX and will be spending time in Deming NM until Winter Range.

Looking for a couple places to shoot on the way through TX and while in NM.

Texarkana through Dallas and on to ElPaso. Then Rt 10 to Deming area.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Rancho Roy said:

I leave Massachusetts the first week of January.....heading through TX and will be spending time in Deming NM until Winter Range.

Looking for a couple places to shoot on the way through TX and while in NM.

Texarkana through Dallas and on to ElPaso. Then Rt 10 to Deming area.

Thanks

Deming is 30 minutes from the range in Las Cruces, NM and maybe 45 minutes from the Gila Rangers at Mimbres, NM.

Las Cruces is the 4nd Saturday of the month, and Mimbres is the 2nd Saturday of the month. PM me for more info, we'll be happy to have ya at both clubs! Bring your ammo and hope to see ya here :)

Rancho Roy, you're leaving a bit earlier this year.  We'll leave VT ASAP after Jan 7 and chase you across the country!

Mimbres, NM is also where Bang and Clang bullets is located.  You could stock up on quality cast bullets without a shipping charge.

3 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Mimbres, NM is also where Bang and Clang bullets is located.  You could stock up on quality cast bullets with a shipping charge.

This is true. If you give George at B&C a call he would likely bring your order over to the Mimbres shoot. ;)

Right across the Red River is the home of the Shortgrass Rangers and we will be shooting on 1 Jan as well as the first Sat and third Sunday.  Just north of Wichita Falls, TX.  Shortgrassrangers.com

Stop by the Bar 3  Range and enjoy some shooting  and fellowship. We will be shooting at the Bar 3 on Jan 19-20,2018. We start at 9;30 am. If you get to the range a few days early that's ok  just send a few practice rounds down range while you wait. Our range has lots of parking and Electric/ water hook ups.  You will be passing by my gun shop [Cowboy Guns] in New Boston Texas, stop by and take a break. I'll have the coffee hot and the light is always on. Maybe we will see ya soon. T-Bone Dooley

Archived