SASS Wire Forum

CA politician arrested for spanking daughter

Sixgun Sheridan

Wow... I remember being spanked as a kid, but it was because I deserved it. Apparently now anything you do that hurts your kids physically OR emotionally can be constituted as child abuse. So don't even hurt their feelings! :rolleyes:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/california-politician-arrested-spanking-daughter-something-232402437.html

12 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

It was said that she had visible marks on her. A teacher at her school saw the marks and reported so.

Ca law mandates this reporting.

This went beyond a 'spanking'.

OLG

What was the teacher doing looking at the little girl's bare butt?

2 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Where did I say it was her rear-end that had the marks? :rolleyes:

OLG

If what you're saying is true then it's just further proves how the news media will twist facts to make a story. The universal definition of a spanking is a slap on the butt, not striking a kid in the face. If that's what happened and they purposely left that little detail out then it's a new low for the news media.

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

If what you're saying is true then it's just further proves how the news media will twist facts to make a story. The universal definition of a spanking is a slap on the butt, not striking a kid in the face. If that's what happened and they purposely left that little detail out then it's a new low for the news media.

A new low?  I hope they don't take that as a challenge.

Archived