SASS Wire Forum

Any Interest

I have a Browning BSS  12Ga, set up by Ol #4. Am interested in trading it for a BSS that is bone stock. If you have one, and are thinking about getting it set up for SASS, I have one ready to go and would be willing to trade you. Will not be shooting SASS anymore and would like to have one with a longer barrels . 

2 hours ago, Paladin Gun For Hire said:

Captain,

Sorry, just want to trade, need a 12 or 20 GA BSS non cowboy.

Fair enough. I hope someone comes up with what you want!

Good luck:)

I do have an unaltered BSS,  I need to ask some questions.   I used to shoot with 4 all the time but never looked at the shotgun he used.   What does the chamber mouth look like,  how easy does it open.   Does it shuck shells well,   has it ever not fired for you and how many matches has it been used in?   You cam pm the info to me.  Thanks Bullett 19707 

I do have an unaltered BSS,  I need to ask some questions.   I used to shoot with 4 all the time but never looked at the shotgun he used.   What does the chamber mouth look like,  how easy does it open.   Does it shuck shells well,   has it ever not fired for you and how many matches has it been used in?   You cam pm the info to me.  Thanks Bullett 19707 

Just in case you did not get it . The chamber mouth has been beveled to allow easy entry of shells ,but not to the extent you see on some shotguns. Shells shuck really nice and the gun opens very easily. It has always fired for me, I shot it for about three years on average about once a month. I will be taking next week off from work , so if you want to get together and take a look ,let me know. Thanks pard.

Archived