SASS Wire Forum

too good to be true....or....trust me

Red Cent

That is an "infomercial", not a news article.

BUT, I have used electronic pest repelling units in my homes for years and they do make a difference. I am not sure about the one above but the devices that I have in my home in Oregon that I also used in Sacramento and Concord, NC do help keep pests out. I do not recall the name of the manufacturer right now but I got them at Home Depot and they were not cheap.

How do I know they work? Because my home has none of the pests that my neighbors have had in many years. I plugged a unit in to each circuit in my home and they use the house wiring to transmit annoying frequencies that bugs and rodents can hear. 

The secret to any of these units is to have one plugged into each circuit. So, look at your breaker panel. If each room has a breaker, then plug a unit into an outlet in each room.

For GHOSTS, I always call 737980662_GhostbustersLogo.jpg.a718baad7805094a38e3311877411a75.jpg. :D

But for PESTS, I would call 1720043829_PestBusters.jpg.deaeda86bafd2f22427354214bd1056d.jpg. :P

Speaking of pests, if anyone knows of a sure-fire way to get rid of pocket gophers without filling my lawn with dynamite I'd like to know about it. The last time I spent nearly $100 on those poison gas cartridges I realized the gopher must've found a copy of Sportsman's Guide that I threw away and ordered himself a Russian surplus gas mask.

28 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Speaking of pests, if anyone knows of a sure-fire way to get rid of pocket gophers without filling my lawn with dynamite I'd like to know about it. The last time I spent nearly $100 on those poison gas cartridges I realized the gopher must've found a copy of Sportsman's Guide that I threw away and ordered himself a Russian surplus gas mask.

Managing Pocket Gophers

Fumigants, such as aluminum phosphide and gas cartridges, are not very successful for controlling pocket gophers because gophers either sense the poisonous gas and plug the tunnel or the fumigants diffuse into the soil, particularly when it is dry. Pocket gophers reportedly can be controlled by injecting exhaust from an old vehicle without antipollution devices into the burrow for about 3 minutes.

6 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

That is an "infomercial", not a news article.

BUT, I have used electronic pest repelling units in my homes for years and they do make a difference. I am not sure about the one above but the devices that I have in my home in Oregon that I also used in Sacramento and Concord, NC do help keep pests out. I do not recall the name of the manufacturer right now but I got them at Home Depot and they were not cheap.

How do I know they work? Because my home has none of the pests that my neighbors have had in many years. I plugged a unit in to each circuit in my home and they use the house wiring to transmit annoying frequencies that bugs and rodents can hear. 

The secret to any of these units is to have one plugged into each circuit. So, look at your breaker panel. If each room has a breaker, then plug a unit into an outlet in each room.

Good advice right here. ^^^^^

5 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Open up one of the tunnels.  Run some water down it.  Toss in a handful of calcium carbide, run a little more water to wash it down the tunnel some.  Toss a match in.  

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I used a pound of FFFg Goex powder to good effect.

Tannerite worked for me and my ground squirrel problem. Set a pound  on top of a burrow and BOOM! Didn't see them again. fun too. no clean up.

7 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Check out this video!! -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kz_y06v8g0&vl=en

Archived