SASS Wire Forum

Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl Shootists of the Year 2018

Dragon Hill Dave #59561

We have winners! Sorry it took the Magnificent Seven so long to deliberate, but we have made our choices. A big Thanks to all who made nominations and spoke in favor of candidates. And a thank you to all who have devoted themselves to the costuming, shooting style and big guns of Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl.

Our Classic Cowboy Shootist of the year for 2018 is Major Art Tillery, who has worked so hard to gain recognition for Classic Cowboy and who is promoting the Classic Cowboy Showdown. Our Classic Cowgirl Shootist of the Year for 2018 is Cayenne Kay.

We will be making the presentation of the buckles at the Classic Cowboy Dinner at Winter Range in February 2019 . More on that later. Congratulations to Major Art Tillery and Cayenne Kay and a big thank you for the inspiration you provide to all Classic Cowboys and Cowgirls.

A HUGE congratulations to my little brother Major Art Tillery and Cayenne Kay for being awarded Classic Cowboy and Classic Cowgirl of 2018!

I know how much work Major puts into this game. I look forward to meeting and shooting with Cayenne Kay, hopefully sooner than later.

Way to go, y'all!

Now... on to Winter Range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Git yer stagecoach tickets!

:D:D:D

Wow.

I get to drive Kay to all the matches and load all her bullets. 

Congrats to my wonderful wife and shooting partner.

Congratulations to Major Art Tillery and Cayenne Kay!!!! 

Jax T

Congratulations to both! I haven't had the honor of shooting with Kay yet, but I shoot with Major quite often and I cannot think of a better choice

Congratulations Major and Cayenne!!!  Yaaaahooo!!!! Time ta pass around the jug of old tanglefoot in celebration!

A-SHOOTERS CLUB 2013  4907.jpg

Thanks everyone... I was tickeled just to get nominated, sure was surprised to find this out today!  Appreciate everyone that nominated me.. And I sure hope to get to shoot with many of you in the future! Dang do I love this category!

Congrats to Cayenne too!

Now go get signed up for the Classic Cowboy Showdown, it is going to be some Shindig! :P

Archived