SASS Wire Forum

Yet Another Reason For Cursive

Subdeacon Joe

1 hour ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

We're not going to ask how you know about that!:blink:

Heck, I grew up in San Diego County.  Snow is something you drive to, play in for a few hours, then drive away from.  You pee at the gas station on your way home.

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Heck, I grew up in San Diego County.  Snow is something you drive to, play in for a few hours, then drive away from.  You pee at the gas station on your way home.

How long before you learned to pee in the Wild?

I always wondered why kids with long names had complexes. Kids like “Aloysius” (allo-ish-us), Hamilton, Constantino, Napoleon, etc. there is no “nickname” so they bettter have to really go pee if they plan on writing their name in the snow. :D

No wonder they were all angry young men. 

Once you get good at writing in the snow, you can be more creative than just signing your name,

such as....

716533927_Nevereatyellowsnow.thumb.jpg.b6dc439e26b2cf22f3c17ff28f71da5f.jpg :D

Local guy has a little bit of the devil in him.  While ice fishing, he poured some Mountain Dew in the snow outside the fish house. Later when he and his victim were outside, he asked aren't you supposed to eat yellow snow?   promptly picked up the frozen Mountain Dew and stuck it in his mouth.   Poor brother just about had an attack, till he saw everyone laughing at his expression.    GW

Many moons ago I was at the Denver Post doing a computer upgrade for their typesetting system. It was October.  When the computer operators returned from lunch one put a smear of pumpkin pie on the side of his shoe. When he got to the receptionist in the lobby, he made a deal of looking at his shoe,  said “Did I step in some dog ****?” Scraped it with his finger, licked the finger, “I guess I did!”

Then there is the one where the older gentleman was recovering in the hospital from surgery.

He was a stickler for not wanting to take his meds. :angry:

His room nurse provided him with a cup of apple juice to take them with and left.

A different nurse had previously left him a cup to leave a urine sample.

When she returned to retrieve it, the man looked at her and said, "I don't have anything to take these darn pills with! Oh well, I'll just use this."

He proceeded to take the cup of apple juice and swallowed his pills.

Needless to say, the nurse, thinking it was the urine sample, promptly fainted. :P

Mildly risque. You have been warned.

Two farmers walking down a snowy road. One stops and says, "Hey John. Look there. Your hired man done peed his name in the snow."

John looks and gets mightily irate.

"I'll KILL that sumbich. I'll beat him to death with a club, and then I'll FIRE his ass!!"

First farmer says, "That's a little harsh for just peeing, ain't it?"

John says, "That's my daughter's handwriting!"

5 hours ago, G W Wade said:

Local guy has a little bit of the devil in him.  While ice fishing, he poured some Mountain Dew in the snow outside the fish house. Later when he and his victim were outside, he asked aren't you supposed to eat yellow snow?   promptly picked up the frozen Mountain Dew and stuck it in his mouth.   Poor brother just about had an attack, till he saw everyone laughing at his expression.    GW

It'd be funnier if he suddenly realized he'd poured the Mountain Dew outside the other entrance. :wacko:

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

It'd be funnier if he suddenly realized he'd poured the Mountain Dew outside the other entrance. :wacko:

Or if someone would have said "Didn't you do that on the other side of the door?"

Archived