SASS Wire Forum

Montana Precision Swaging 535 Postel w SPG FS

I have several Boxes of 50 Montana Precision Swaging Bullets for sale I bought them for my 45-70 and 45-110 and just don't shoot them that often 

Box of 50 at midway  38.49 

ill take 32.00 per box  

or 5 boxes for 150.00

10 boxes for 285.00

Buyer pays actual shipping Flat rate USPS   or pick up in ER Wisconsin 

Give me a call or text if ya like 

Thanks for looking 

Briscoe 

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 2.32.04 PM.png

Hi Brisco,

Don't know what happened.  Here's what I thought I sent yesterday morn. 

Also, I like the $198, but I think your price for ten boxes was $285.  So plus the $23.40 = $308.40.  Let me know if I'm on the right track.  I'll be away from PO & only have smart phone til Monday.  With your price conformation, I'll post a check then. 

Steven Whittet
219 E 3rd St.
PO Box 220
Redwood Falls MN 56283

507/430-6536

Hi Brisco,

This is my work address.  Delivery is more convenient here than at my farm place.  I'd be happy to do the money order, but if you would accept a personal check, I won't mind waiting for you to ship until you are confident the check has cleared.  I'm in no rush to have the bullets.  It's a long winter on the tundra here in southwest MN, though not as long as you at Eagle River WI, so plenty of reloading time.  At least you have trees, lakes, ice fishing & snowmobiling. 

I've shot CAS since 2001 & got interested in long range around 2004.  I've never been to the big long range matches (bucket list), but enjoy the side match contests at state & regional shoots & have attended the matches at Harris MN.  I also host six long range matches at my farm April thru Sept.  We shoot steel out to 800 yards.  I'll load these bullets for 45-90.  I'm shooting that rifle less since I bought a 40-65 last winter.  That's a sweet shooting cartridge. 

Stay warm,
Zeb

• 3 weeks later...

Archived