SASS Wire Forum

1866 Yellowboy Carbine ( Uberti)

Midnite Jack

This carbine is chambered in 38 Special. It has the 19" barrel and holds 8 cartridges in the tube magazine.

I bought it lightly used in 2013 and as soon as I got it I sent it to Cody Conagher. He did his Cody-Matic short stroke action job on it. He also cut the ring off of the carbine loop. Lastly he added a dovetail brass bead front sight. (http://codyscowboyshop.com/).  

The rifle also has a custom made butt cover, made by Dave Denham aka Casket Maker Dave at Denham's Cowboy Shooting Gear in Albertville, Alabama. Shameless plug for Dave!!

It has a few normal cart dings but nothing bad. I'll pull it out of the safe tonight and take some pictures.

I have about $1400 in it. I'd like to get $1200 out of it. I will split the shipping with the buyer. 

I shot four matches before having my first heart attack. After my recovery it saw two range trips but no more matches.  I cleaned it, put it in a gun sock and put it in the back of the safe. I had my second heart attack and quadruple bypass last year.  I have thought about selling my cowboy gear for years, I keep telling myself I'm going to start shooting SASS again. I just don't see it happening . The pistols went fast, I also have a coach gun to sell which I will list tomorrow. Then I'll list my custom made holster and shotgun belt

I will only ship to your FFL who must accept transfers from an individual. I can have my dealer ship it for an extra fee. (Whatever my dealer charges).Email for pictures… victor3919@att.net 

Thanks 

Vic Feldman aka Midnite Jack

Edit: Just realized it is the rifle in my profile pic!

IMG_5249.jpg

IMG_5251.jpg

IMG_5256.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just committed to a new RV and need to raise some cash sooner than anticipated. This makes me a motivated seller!!

My loss your gain. 

Until I get the 3 grand extra I need  I'm willing to let this go for $1000 shipped. ( CA  buyer will be responsible for any extra fees)

Thanks

Vic

Please contact me at victor3919@att.net for quickest responce

Archived