SASS Wire Forum

1895 Winchester 405 Big medicine

• 2 weeks later...

Any movement on that 1895? I've got a Ruger SR-556 that was overhauled by JP Rifles (the best in the business) and a1.5-4x Burristhat doesn't have 100 rounds through it...maybe a couple of dollars on top. Email me at michaelbane@mac.com if interested.

in any case, thanks!

Wolf Bane

SASS13557

I have two Ruger #1 rifles, one in 6mm and one in .223 if you have any interest in either of these. I would offer a 73 deluxe, race ready in 45LC, but since you are getting away from Cowboy, didn't seem to make any sense. Good luck with your sale.

These guns have been in my safe for over 35 years and I don't believe I have ever shot either one.

Abilene

Bullseye: Not quite ready at this time. Waiting for weather to get better to take it out and shoot it. Trying to get style points in our long range matches. Thanks for asking, maybe down the road. Bulldog

3 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Bullseye: Not quite ready at this time. Waiting for weather to get better to take it out and shoot it. Trying to get style points in our long range matches. Thanks for asking, maybe down the road. Bulldog

Will this be making an appearance in May at Butterfield Gulch?

I might ask nicely if I can touch the rifle...

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived