SASS Wire Forum

The Eyes Tell the Story

Sedalia Dave

Thanks Dave.

And for those that may not remember, or have not seen the reference, it's always fun to relive the moment! :blink:

I'll have a shot of that red head yonder looking at me.

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Am I the only one that thinks regardless of which set of eyes one chooses there is a very good chance the end results will be similar? :D

By results do you mean that your better half will need a new cast iron skillet because she broke the old one on your head? :D 

1 minute ago, Sedalia Dave said:

By results do you mean that your better half will need a new cast iron skillet because she broke the old one on your head? :D 

My wife wouldn’t waste a perfectly good skillet when that ol’ ‘97 stands in the corner waiting!!  :rolleyes: :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

That...or you find yourself hemorrhaging blood, money, quality of life, etc...:D

On 12/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Thanks Dave.

And for those that may not remember, or have not seen the reference, it's always fun to relive the moment! :blink:

When I first saw that movie I saw the ending of that scene coming from a mile away. Here we had Jurassic Park's best hunter, he knows there are two Velociraptors on the loose, and he immediately fixated on just the one. I almost yelled out loud, "C'mon man, don't be so stupid!". But true to Spielberg we had to have a scene where a character did something dumb and got eaten. Same for virtually every other character in the movie.... except for Jeff "almost-shirtless" Goldblum. :wacko:

Archived