SASS Wire Forum

WTB 45 LC Rifle for Wild Bunch

Dabster Dave

I’m looking for a 45 LC rifle that won’t break the bank.  Marlin, Rossi, Puma, or Uberti.  Just getting started in WB so looking for a starter rifle.  I shoot a Cody-matic 357 for CAS but it shoots faster than I can, so I’m just looking for something I can have fun with.  Thanks for any help or even suggestions.

Dabster Dave

I have a Winchester 94 in Colt 45.  Everyone tells me it won't run fast  enough.  It is totally dependable and accurate enough for any cowboy shooting.

Really good condition.  $400.00 plus shipping.  I do better with e-mail

vaccolt45@yahoo.com

707 443 1720

Give Cowboy Guns a call on Monday morning. Just down the road in New Boston Texas. T Bone and his crew will fix you up with what you need. He carries new and used.

https://www.cowboygunstx.com/

903-214-8164

I have a Rossi 92, 24 inch barrel with the case hardened receiver in 45 colt. Its had the steve gunz DVD work performed to it, springs replaced (magazine spring, hammer, extractor) and the stocks refinished to tru-oil natural finish. Also has nice lyman tang sight and flip up sights as well. Pictures dont show the flip up sight as i installed that after i took them.

Rossi 92_1.jpg

Rossi 92_2.jpg

Rossi 92_3.jpg

Rossi 92_4.jpg

Rossi 92_5.jpg

I have a new-in-box, current production, Marlin '94 .45 Colt, 20" round barrel, 10+1 capacity, #70445

Date code is EK - October of 2016

$585, insured & shipped to your dealer.

Stock photo - I can get some of the actual rifle Monday, if you're interested.

Marlin.jpg

Archived