SASS Wire Forum

32 Rugers

Ace Hanlon

I thought I would share some pictures of my 32 Rugers with 3 1/2 inch barrels installed by Snake Oil George.  I know everyone may not like short barrels but I do.  I sure he does longer barrels if requested.  If anyone would like more information or have any questions, feel free to send PM;s.20181129_154609.thumb.jpg.74bf354b03aeef296b31eb4588a6f0db.jpg

Those little gems just beg to be shot gunfighter-style.  I've borrowed my wife's 32 Rugers and they were prefect for shooting gunfighter with my smallish hands,

Excellent...looks like some fine Belt Mountain pins as well. 

18 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

If he doesn't I'd bet Boomstick Jay would.

A friend just got back 3 guns from boomstick this fall. I'll pass on sending him anything of mine , but thanks for the thought. 

I have a pair of the SS fixed sights 32s that I'm will get rid if my  wife likes the Blackhawks I got her. They are kinda neat. Have holsters too.

sb

Howdy EVIL.

I 'think' Snake Oil George only goes out to 7" for the Octagon barrels.  But, he may have changed

his product line and might do longer barrels now.

He's one of the finest Pards you could ever want to meet or talk with in person.  Great feller.

P.S. - I have had about 4 sets of pistols modified with Snake Oil's octagon barrels.

Right now, I have a set of Rugers in both .45 Colt and .32 H&R.  BOTH sets have the 3.5" barrels (3" from

front of frame to muzzle).

..........Widder

Widder has me beat as I only have three sets done with 3 1/2" octagon barrels by Snake Oil: NMV .357, Vaquero 44WCF & these .32's.  However we have another set of .32's going out next week:D

8 hours ago, Ace Hanlon said:

Widder has me beat as I only have three sets done with 3 1/2" octagon barrels by Snake Oil: NMV .357, Vaquero 44WCF & these .32's.  However we have another set of .32's going out next week:D

Go ahead and pour gas on me and lite me up........ I'm jealous..... :lol::lol:

Snake Oil does such a great job, I have honestly thought about buying another set of Rugers just

to let him put those octagon barrels on em.   

At this moment, I have a pretty good set of Ruger .32's in my possession that I have the option

to buy, but I just ain't got the $$$ to get all the toys I want.

..........Widder

In the picture that ACE posted,  he doesn't show the front sites very well.

But let me say that Snake Oil puts a SOLID brass front sight on those barrels and they are

supper nice to see on target..... and they look fantastic on those pistols.

..........Widder

I  can't wait to see them, and to see you miss with them tomorrow!! Ha ha ha. Really good shootin', beeeutiful!

Archived