SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy tattoos

Henry Moon

I'm wondering if anyone has any cowboy related tattoos?

I had this one done on my back by Mister Skye in Sydney, Australia about 12 years ago.

Tat.jpg

PM Painted Cowboy, that’s what he does. He might have some pictures to share.

Can't see poking holes in a perfectly good hide.  Just my opinion     GW

Check out Painted Mohawk and Brada Tat Tat!!  

12 hours ago, G W Wade said:

Can't see poking holes in a perfectly good hide.  Just my opinion     GW

Don't get me wrong, I have some very impressive examples of ink!  Henry Moon for example.  Just not for me    GW

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was wondering if I could get this redone as the SASS Marshall? Or should I??:huh:

Next time your at the Pass, talk to Flush Draw. Bet he could fix that right up for ya.

8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was wondering if I could get this redone as the SASS Marshall? Or should I??:huh:

A SASS Marshall tattoo would look good but would there be any drama with it being a registered trademark?

SASS man tattoo.jpg

4 hours ago, Henry Moon said:

A SASS Marshall tattoo would look good but would there be any drama with it being a registered trademark?

SASS man tattoo.jpg

Dang' ya Henry..What's this 'bout a registered trademark, had me one of those SASS Marshalls for years now & 'iffin I stole it then they ain't gettin it back..honestly I don't think there would be a problem..I reckon I need payin for advertising the game. !!  In relation to your original question  I have Indian markings on either side of my head [ as you know seeing we are both down -under ] ..also on one arm there is our famous outlaw 'Ned Kelly & the other arm is  a  Eureka stackade rebeller with an English soldier & the burning hotel...those are along with my Army, motorbike, football & Eagle tattoo's.

Not to good with posting pics so I may have to send to a pard to put them  up for me.

13 hours ago, Henry Moon said:

SASS man tattoo.jpg

I thought about that but wouldn't I have the sell my arm to violate trademark laws???:o

10 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Dang' ya Henry..What's this 'bout a registered trademark, had me one of those SASS Marshalls for years now & 'iffin I stole it then they ain't gettin it back..honestly I don't think there would be a problem..I reckon I need payin for advertising the game. !!  In relation to your original question  I have Indian markings on either side of my head [ as you know seeing we are both down -under ] ..also on one arm there is our famous outlaw 'Ned Kelly & the other arm is  a  Eureka stackade rebeller with an English soldier & the burning hotel...those are along with my Army, motorbike, football & Eagle tattoo's.

Not to good with posting pics so I may have to send to a pard to put them  up for me.

I believe you have my email address so if you send them to me I’ll post them.

Holy jumpin' ja hosa phat' I posted a photo...I never done dat' before.

Pushin 'buttons everywhere I am..Not tattoo's but here's a couple more, I'm wearing the 'Open Carry Texas shirt  &  the other is a Rainbow Lorikeet that among hundreds of others visit our home .

009.JPG

20181013_134037.jpg

24 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

This is one of our Aussie folk hero   'Ned Kelly  [ a bit like Robin Hood ]...

20181129_155059.jpg

I don’t think you need my help, Mohawk. 

This one on the other arm is  of a  Rebellion fighter during a miners strike at the 'Eureka Stockade for higher wages..also in the Tatt but can't be seen in the photo is an English soldier & the burning hotel.

20181129_155005.jpg

Archived