Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henry Moon

Cowboy tattoos

Recommended Posts

I'm wondering if anyone has any cowboy related tattoos?

I had this one done on my back by Mister Skye in Sydney, Australia about 12 years ago.

Tat.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PM Painted Cowboy, that’s what he does. He might have some pictures to share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope.

Don't want them distracting from my scars! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see poking holes in a perfectly good hide.  Just my opinion     GW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out Painted Mohawk and Brada Tat Tat!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I have enough money to get the tattoo I want?

 

I always blow it on guns, horses and new pickup trucks!!!:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never had anything I liked well enough to risk wearing it for the rest of my life.... 'cept my wife and kids, and they all aged over time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tattoos don't age well.  Brada Tat Tat excepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, G W Wade said:

Can't see poking holes in a perfectly good hide.  Just my opinion     GW

Don't get me wrong, I have some very impressive examples of ink!  Henry Moon for example.  Just not for me    GW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine got this done.

 

Copy of FB_IMG_1516830873832.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

A friend of mine got this done.

 

Copy of FB_IMG_1516830873832.jpg

nice! it somehow brings an AC/DC song to my head tho....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering if I could get this redone as the SASS Marshall? Or should I??:huh:

IMG_1028.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was wondering if I could get this redone as the SASS Marshall? Or should I??:huh:

 

Next time your at the Pass, talk to Flush Draw. Bet he could fix that right up for ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was wondering if I could get this redone as the SASS Marshall? Or should I??:huh:

IMG_1028.JPG

 

YES .  . do it.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was wondering if I could get this redone as the SASS Marshall? Or should I??:huh:

 

A SASS Marshall tattoo would look good but would there be any drama with it being a registered trademark?

SASS man tattoo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Henry Moon said:

A SASS Marshall tattoo would look good but would there be any drama with it being a registered trademark?

SASS man tattoo.jpg

Dang' ya Henry..What's this 'bout a registered trademark, had me one of those SASS Marshalls for years now & 'iffin I stole it then they ain't gettin it back..honestly I don't think there would be a problem..I reckon I need payin for advertising the game. !!  In relation to your original question  I have Indian markings on either side of my head [ as you know seeing we are both down -under ] ..also on one arm there is our famous outlaw 'Ned Kelly & the other arm is  a  Eureka stackade rebeller with an English soldier & the burning hotel...those are along with my Army, motorbike, football & Eagle tattoo's.

Not to good with posting pics so I may have to send to a pard to put them  up for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a big old skinnin' knife if SASS want their marshall back, Mohawk. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Henry Moon said:

A SASS Marshall tattoo would look good but would there be any drama with it being a registered trademark?

SASS man tattoo.jpg

I thought about that but wouldn't I have the sell my arm to violate trademark laws???:o

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ex always said I should have the headstamp from a .45colt tattoed on the inside of my elbow- Cowboy Heroin

 

Imis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Dang' ya Henry..What's this 'bout a registered trademark, had me one of those SASS Marshalls for years now & 'iffin I stole it then they ain't gettin it back..honestly I don't think there would be a problem..I reckon I need payin for advertising the game. !!  In relation to your original question  I have Indian markings on either side of my head [ as you know seeing we are both down -under ] ..also on one arm there is our famous outlaw 'Ned Kelly & the other arm is  a  Eureka stackade rebeller with an English soldier & the burning hotel...those are along with my Army, motorbike, football & Eagle tattoo's.

Not to good with posting pics so I may have to send to a pard to put them  up for me.

I believe you have my email address so if you send them to me I’ll post them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of our Aussie folk hero   'Ned Kelly  [ a bit like Robin Hood ]...

 

20181129_155059.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy jumpin' ja hosa phat' I posted a photo...I never done dat' before.

Pushin 'buttons everywhere I am..Not tattoo's but here's a couple more, I'm wearing the 'Open Carry Texas shirt  &  the other is a Rainbow Lorikeet that among hundreds of others visit our home .

009.JPG

20181013_134037.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol congrats on your new found skill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

This is one of our Aussie folk hero   'Ned Kelly  [ a bit like Robin Hood ]...

 

20181129_155059.jpg

I don’t think you need my help, Mohawk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SASS Marshall on the leg &  'Mohawk & McGinty at '015 WR

20181129_155148.jpg

M7QA8962 (800x533).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one on the other arm is  of a  Rebellion fighter during a miners strike at the 'Eureka Stockade for higher wages..also in the Tatt but can't be seen in the photo is an English soldier & the burning hotel.

20181129_155005.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90 % of my tatts are my own design.

This one is on both sides of the Mohawk.

20181129_155215.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.