SASS Wire Forum

Antique Bison shoulder mount for sale

Go West

Now you can come up to Prescott Valley and buy this one so you have a table in the man cave......it's one of a kind!

IMG-1855.jpg

IMG-1856.jpg

We live in Mesa, AZ. I was hoping to sell to someone in state. That said, I would need to put him on a pallet and box him for shipping and check the cost. Rough size is 3' 6" x 3' x 2'. Estimated weight about 50 lbs.

Mr. Company, you are the first to say you'll take it. I'll check with some shippers tomorrow on cost. You can contact me @ j.schorman@outlook.com to iron it out. Thanks

Since I wasn’t sure where you are located I had to ask. Anyway if shipping doesn’t work out with the other guy, I can have someone pic it up from you at Winter Range for me. Of course only if that’s ok with you , I’d send payment to you. Let me know if it doesn’t work out shipping it.

Slick

Mr. McClade, since I haven't heard back from the original "taker," you have the next option. Winter Range as a delivery option is fine, certainly low cost for you. You can contact me at my email address below to take it off the wire.

Go West

j.schorman@outlook.com

Archived