SASS Wire Forum

We are still in need of Team SASS State Directors In 22 states

Charlie T Waite

The role of the Team SASS State Director is to lead the effort within their state, contact and stay in touch with representatives of as many clubs as possible and enlist those who have the enthusiasm and dedication to provide motivation and coordination to local clubs or their representatives to actively contact local politicians and push our single agenda of supporting the Second Amendment. They would be the official SASS representative between their state and Team SASS HQs.

If you or someone you know is serious about fighting for America's freedom to keep and bear arms and who may be interested in being a Team SASS State Director, please reply to this posting or PM me with your alias, SASS# and email address or call (701) 720-1140. If you prefer not to place that information on our open forum, please email me at: charlietwaite@gmail.com.  Currently have directors in 28 states.  You can view these on the Team SASS State Directors; Current Roster.  We need your help in filling positions in the remaining 22 states.  It will not take up all of your time.  You will find that the other TSSDs and I will be supportive of your efforts and will provide you guidance if you ask.

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Charlie

I would be thrilled to get other members to just click on the TEAM SASS thread and see what's going on besides chili recipes, WTC, stage design, etc. Not that those aren't fun to read and reply, they are. I've done it.

But we do need more clicks on this thread.

Ideas?

• 6 months later...
53 minutes ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

list the states where help is needed?

It can be found in "Team SASS State Directors; Current Roster" pinned thread.

Charlie

• 4 months later...

North Carolina:  I nominate Gary Chandler.

I do appreciate the nomination, but Team SASS State Directors volunteer - Should this happen I would be more than happy to accept them.  So what about you MizPete?

I'd be happy to serve but don't think I'm qualified.

And just why not?

• 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, Renegade Ripley said:

As a SASS member and  a FFL here in NC i would be glad to do what i can to help.

Renegade Ripley SASS # 99446

Sent you a PM

Archived