SASS Wire Forum

WTS Three Uberty Pistols

John Lee

#1. 45 long colt 5 1/2 in barrel color case hardend $375.00 Ser#104963 + shipping to your FFL

#2. 45 long colt 4 3/4  Barrel color case hardend Reglator $375.00 Ser# 128970 + shipping to your FFL

#3. 45 long colt 71/2 barrel Color case hardend & blue Cimarron $400.00 Ser#P03377 + shipping to your FFL

These guns were shot mainly at a private range. Maybe two Cowboy Matchs. These guns are in very good condition with usual cylinder marks. No work has been done to these guns, yet they are very smooth . 

For pictures E-mail at mandg19744@gmail.com

If you have questions !!!!! Use this PAGE!!!!!!!

DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE ON THE SASS  BOARD!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks 

John Lee

4 hours ago, John Lee said:

If you have questions !!!!! Use this PAGE!!!!!!!

DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE ON THE SASS  BOARD!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you yelling about this and being all pissy?  Why wouldn’t you reply to a message?  Also post photos to the board.  Works better then having to hunt them down.   

• 2 months later...

Did either of you call him on the phone number he listed?  I’m not sure why but he was yelling in the first post that he would NOT reply to PMs.   So now he’s not replying to anything.  Awesome.   

Personaly i wouldn’t waste anymore time on his guns.   Someone that wants to sell would be happy to do so.   I turn around quick if I have to work at giving someone my money.  That includes asking for photos.  It’s to easy to post them here.  

17 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Did either of you call him on the phone number he listed?  I’m not sure why but he was yelling in the first post that he would NOT reply to PMs.   So now he’s not replying to anything.  Awesome.   

Personaly i wouldn’t waste anymore time on his guns.   Someone that wants to sell would be happy to do so.   I turn around quick if I have to work at giving someone my money.  That includes asking for photos.  It’s to easy to post them here.  

Amen Brother. 

If I have to ask for photos, It's already too much time. 

Also, I don't accept attachments to my email from strangers. 

Another reason to post photos here. 

19 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

+1

Regardless of whether I'm buying or selling, if someone refuses to answer PM's here(at least one), they probably are not going to get my business.

I always think it is best to look up the poster's SASS Club and find out who might be a good reference. Also look up the old scores, if posted, to see if person really does shoot there. Lots of different ways to check out a seller.

5 minutes ago, Russ The Red said:

I always think it is best to look up the poster's SASS Club and find out who might be a good reference. Also look up the old scores, if posted, to see if person really does shoot there. Lots of different ways to check out a seller.

That's good to do too, but they can't answer a simple PM inside of 48 hours, why bother.

2 hours ago, Chicago kidd said:

im confused that post says nov 25 2018 maybe he is not that computer savy.

Thats when the ad was first posted.   Being computer savvy isn’t really an excuse when your posting from one.  He was just logged in less then an hour ago according to his profile so he’s just choosing to ignore his ad.  

John Lee is a good guy,,,   I"m surprised how people are so quick to jump on someone,,,  someone who is not puter savvy doesn't know caps is considered yelling... would be nice to tell the person that instead of jumping all over them first,,

I've bought lots of stuff from him,, he's doing a widow a favor,,,  chill out folks!

2 hours ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

John Lee is a good guy,,,   I"m surprised how people are so quick to jump on someone,,,  someone who is not puter savvy doesn't know caps is considered yelling... would be nice to tell the person that instead of jumping all over them first,,

I've bought lots of stuff from him,, he's doing a widow a favor,,,  chill out folks!

Cheyenne, no one is saying he isn't a good guy.  The general consensus is if you put an ad up, keep track of it and stay up to date with questions put to you in any form.  My personal pet peeve is no photos attached to the ad when its so easy.  Being computer savvy isn't really an excuse but just not caring enough to figure it out.

This ad has been up since November and several folks have been asking questions and not getting answers.  As someone put it, this is how not to post an ad.   

But the thing you said about not knowing about caps lock?  That just isn't the case if you read the first post.  He was fine until it got to the part of saying what he WASN'T going to do then went to upper case and many exclamation points to make a point....  so it became yelling.   Kind of ridicules really...... 

Helping a widow is a noble thing.....   but he isn't doing a very good job of it if there isn't any communication.  Sorry....   but that's the way I see it.

3 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Cheyenne, no one is saying he isn't a good guy.  The general consensus is if you put an ad up, keep track of it and stay up to date with questions put to you in any form.  My personal pet peeve is no photos attached to the ad when its so easy.  Being computer savvy isn't really an excuse but just not caring enough to figure it out.

This ad has been up since November and several folks have been asking questions and not getting answers.  As someone put it, this is how not to post an ad.   

But the thing you said about not knowing about caps lock?  That just isn't the case if you read the first post.  He was fine until it got to the part of saying what he WASN'T going to do then went to upper case and many exclamation points to make a point....  so it became yelling.   Kind of ridicules really...... 

Helping a widow is a noble thing.....   but he isn't doing a very good job of it if there isn't any communication.  Sorry....   but that's the way I see it.

and everything you feel needs to be put in print? 

Guys,

lf you look at the post  the SASS  moderater took it off and said, for some reason nobody could sell items for other people. I sent them a personal e-mail and apologized. I made a mistake and I was ok with there removal of my post. My e-mail must have changed their mind because they put the post back up on the Sass classified page. I don’t look at the SASS page everyday.I keep everyone’s e-mail sent to me in the order I received them. I would not act on them because I was told not to. When I discovered SASS put my post back up I started where I left off with the e-mails. I’m sorry if I have offended anyone because I am not good with technology. I would still like to be me, I know that will not be ok with everyone. I have had the privilege of shooting in SASS for twenty years this July. The privilege is the people I shoot with. I can’t put into words how they make me feel. Thank you Cheyenne and Rudy for your kind words. You are a great example of the people in SASS. This experience has on classified page to me is not what Cowboy Shooters are really like in person. When I finish with these guns, I will sell items at local Shoots. 

This is for all the Cowboys I have shot with over the years.

I love you guys.

John Lee

Archived