SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Glock 19X-LNIB

FS- Glock 19x LNIB in original case complete with all accessories and paperwork.  Less than 100 rounds...I have only fired it twice..  Smooth Shooter.  3 magazines, 1 17 Rd mag and 2 19rd mags, steel night sights (Not sure of brand but are similar to Trijicon 3 dot), match grade barrel.    This is the Glock designed for the military to military specs (without the external safety).   I am in North Alabama so can do a FTF or will be shipped FFL to FFL.  Paid $599 (Using my LE Blue Label discount) plus tax new...very hard to find when I purchased it.     $495 plus shipping.   Great Christmas Gift!

SD....I revised....Being a dinosaur, this computer stuff is foreign to me.  $495 plus shipping or can FTF in North Alabama.

They are the three dot that come standard on this model. They are green.  I will post photo later

Blind Eye....They are Glock 3 dot,  but appear to be very similar to the Trijicon sights.

A recently very popular pistol. And for good reason.

On 11/24/2018 at 1:15 PM, Hopalong Mac McLin said:

IMG_0545.JPG.9a2de7b1e3d1e3a6ce0bdbe572ff6d41.JPGIMG_0546.JPG.d35ff88edb89b3bf06f68ac7b68c0376.JPG

FS- Glock 19x LNIB in original case complete with all accessories and paperwork.  Less than 100 rounds...I have only fired it twice..  Smooth Shooter.  3 magazines, 1 17 Rd mag and 2 19rd mags, steel night sights (Not sure of brand but are similar to Trijicon 3 dot), match grade barrel.    This is the Glock designed for the military to military specs (without the external safety).   I am in North Alabama so can do a FTF or will be shipped FFL to FFL.  Paid $599 (Using my LE Blue Label discount) plus tax new...very hard to find when I purchased it.     $495 plus shipping.   Great Christmas Gift!

IMG_0546.JPG.d35ff88edb89b3bf06f68ac7b68c0376.JPG IMG_0542.thumb.JPG.baf5bcbe8011dc4ade5bf368518a3a4e.JPG

IMG_0540.JPG

Hi - potential glock buyers may ask what generation your pistol is - seems to be a gen 5 from the rounding of the frame near the end of the barrel - thought this might be of interest 

thx and good luck on your sale

wicked wayne

The 19x is a Gen5 and was specifically designed using specs required by the military. Sig got the contract, but this is a fantastic weapon. I waited months for one. I understand that they are more easily found now, but the price is still a good one.  Like buying a car with 3000 miles

SPF to Preacher....I'll send you a PM

Archived