SASS Wire Forum

Widder, SASS #59054

I ordered something from Brownells recently and needed it fast.   Sooooooo,  I paid a premium

shipping rate to get it within 2 days.   YES, it was a gun part.

The shipper didn't deliver it for 4 days later,  which ruined some of my plans for using the part.

Anyhow, I contacted Brownells and explained the situation and told them I didn't expect any refund

on my shipping charges BUT they needed to know that their shipper wasn't living up to their shipping time frames.

Anyhow, Brownells, without any hesitation, refunded my FULL shipping charges.   They didn't even 

keep enough to cover normal shipping cost.

Thanks for great service...BROWNELLS.

..........Widder

Great company to do business with.  Plus their tech support are just about unstumpable. Saved my bacon on a couple of problems that got out of hand.     GW

If you ever drive through Iowa on 80 will go right by them near the middle of the state.   The retail outlet portion has a sales room and computers where you basically fill your cart online, hit enter and check out online, and they go pick your stuff for you.  A little different but something to try.

2 hours ago, JD Lud said:

If you ever drive through Iowa on 80 will go right by them near the middle of the state.   The retail outlet portion has a sales room and computers where you basically fill your cart online, hit enter and check out online, and they go pick your stuff for you.  A little different but something to try.

Although I do wish they were closer to I-35... as my normal travel lane is between TX & MN!:rolleyes:

Archived