SASS Wire Forum

FS Taylor's & Company Spencer Carbine 45 Scho

Wild Willi

When I saw Unforgiven and saw Ned's Spencer said I got to have one of those. It is very unique!

I bought this about 10 years ago to go with my S&W Schofields.  I have not shot any of them!   So I am putting her up for sale.  Look at the pics the case hardening is awsome.  Wood is very nice. I do not believe there is a mark on the gun.This is in 45 schofield of course to match my S&W  Schofields also for sale on the wire.  I have the hard case that comes with the gun but no box.  I offer here at $1450  Now $1400  plus the shipping to your FFL dealer.  I will send it from my FFL and I will pay my dealer FFL fee on my end.  See all of the pics she is a beauty!

WW 

Even Little Bill was fascinated by the Spencer!

UnforgivenSpencer1860-8.jpg

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1009.JPG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Wild Willi said:

I would think so under 10 rounds

I don't know what that has to do with anything. I'm referring to another thread where it says you won't ship to California because your ffl won't do it, even though you can as an individual. Anyway, if you have changed that stance, perhaps we can work out a deal for this and a schofield? We can take the discussion offline if you prefer.

Pards, this is a top quality rifle that I am shipping through my FFL dealer, I am paying  my dealer fees on my end!  Shipping a firearm from here for and individual  is very expensive.  The last time I tried to ship a handgun back to the maker was $103, got the company to sell me a call slip for $30.  I have no idea of why the resistance to getting it shipped by my FFL but I will tell you he uses the USPS and will be the best price possible from here!

BTW - this gun will hold 8, not 7, .45 S&W rounds in the mag tube.

Yes the .44 Russian version will hold 9.

26 minutes ago, J Bar Binks, #47015 said:

Easy enough, just make the stock 4 7/8" longer. Or 1 3/8" in .44 Russian.

If memory serves me Cowboy 45 special is about the same length as 44 Russian. I also seem to remember someone made the Cowboy 45 feed ten in a Spencer rifle somehow, without lengthening the stock.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived