SASS Wire Forum

Defense of the Second Amendment -- et. al.

Grampaw Willie, SASS No.26996

Defense of the Second Amendment may involve defense of the nation itself and of the entire Constitution

If I may, I offer a link to an article today reported by Sara Carter -- one of our finest investigative reporters:

WATCH: Stunning Footage Reveals the ‘Truth Behind the Caravan’

By Sara Carter 
November 17, 2018 | 8:45 AM EST

I suggest further, research into Pueblo sin Fronteras -- "People without Borders".

two more links

https://joeforamerica.com/2018/04/whos-really-behind-the-illegal-immigrants-the-migrant-caravan-and-pueblo-sin-fronteras/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/who-s-behind-migrant-caravan-drew-trump-s-ire-n862566

and now a word from the past:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly against the city. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the heart's of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague" 
Marcus Tullius Cicero 42 BC

I know I'm "Preachn' to the Choir" here but perhaps some of this material may be of use.  

I debated a bit myself a bit before writing this but in the end, at least to my thinking breaking down the national borders could have consequences we might not like.

Chief Justice John Roberts Pushes Back Against Trump’s ‘Obama Judge’ Remark

Excerpt

Roberts said Wednesday the U.S. doesn’t have “Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges.” He commented in a statement released by the Supreme Court after a query by The Associated Press.

Roberts said on the day before Thanksgiving that an “independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for.”

OK, Chief, it's YOUR crew: Make it so.

Archived