SASS Wire Forum

FS Native American Handmade Doe Skin Shirt Jacket SPF

Wild Willi

Back in my Black powder days bought this to go to shoots but never wore it. I call this a smile jacket because everyone who sees it smiles. It just looks and feels great! This is a handmade Doe Skin Shirt Jacket made in the Buffalo Bill style with the rounded fringe on the jacket bottom and collar, it has double fringe sleeves fringe sides back front and collar.  This is well made and unlined so the cut lines are visible inside the jacket and under the collar.  It is a butter color and it is as soft as butter. It is signed by the maker on the inside of the color.  This was a very costly jacket and I offer it a very reasonable $250   Now $225  shipped to you!  It is not sized but about a mans Medium.  Fits my wife well and she is a a ladies 10  would work well for a women or man.  Pictured here on my daughter so you can see the fringe pattern better than laying flat. Daughter not for sale at this time!

Th color is a very nice doe skin yellow like the first two pics no idea why the other are not as bright.  There is a darker sport on the left arm which is not noticeable when wearing.  This is not a stain but in the leather possible from darker fur near the rump.

IMG_1265.JPG

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Really pretty coat.

Archived