SASS Wire Forum

SASS Kentucky State Match 2019

Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162

we head north early wed morn,,,  can't wait to visit PP for the first time!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't find Paw Paw Flats,,,,...

Getting excited! I hope the weather cooperates. The forecast does not look great but I'm ignoring it for now (while prepping to stay dry).

On our way south.

Well, while everyone is busy in Kentucky shooting and playing poker, I will say HAVE FUN! and I will see you in July at Black Gold.

Waimea

I got to visit the match, yesterday. I've burned some fingers and couldn't shoot, but I drove up and hung/helped out for the day.  Folks seemed to be having fun and the match was running smoothly.  Lots of fast times and often some REALLY good smoke from the darksiders. The rain only fell for a little while and didn't interrupt the match. 

The Pro Steel match in the afternoon was interesting for me. I'd never seen that type of competition before.  They got a short burst of almost hurricane style rain, but it only lasted a couple of minutes and then it was blue skies until after dinner.  I had to return home, so I can't say what happened after dark, but what happens Ponderosa Pines is likely to stay there!!

Black Gold is next!!  SEE YA' IN JULY!!! 

34 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I got to visit the match, yesterday. I've burned some fingers and couldn't shoot, but I drove up and hung/helped out for the day.  Folks seemed to be having fun and the match was running smoothly.  Lots of fast times and often some REALLY good smoke from the darksiders. The rain only fell for a little while and didn't interrupt the match. 

The Pro Steel match in the afternoon was interesting for me. I'd never seen that type of competition before.  They got a short burst of almost hurricane style rain, but it only lasted a couple of minutes and then it was blue skies until after dinner.  I had to return home, so I can't say what happened after dark, but what happens Ponderosa Pines is likely to stay there!!

Black Gold is next!!  SEE YA' IN JULY!!! 

Thanks for the update, Blackwater.

I'm feelin' sorta low cuz I couldn't make it but adult stuff got in the way.:(

But you can count me in fer BG.

Hoping to get shoved under a building again like last year's fun.:lol:

Waimea

Hey Whyme!!  Maybe you put on some pounds and we can’t use ya’ for a tunnel rat!!  :rolleyes: :lol:

4 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Hey Whyme!!  Maybe you put on some pounds and we can’t use ya’ for a tunnel rat!!  :rolleyes: :lol:

I gained a pound once.:lol:

Archived