SASS Wire Forum

SASS Kentucky State Match 2019

Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162

I am already counting the days. For one it will be much warmer than now and I have found I really dont enjoy the cold as much as I once did.

This will be a good one and I for one can not wait.

Bring on the spring and KY State.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I am already counting the days. For one it will be much warmer than now and I have found I really dont enjoy the cold as much as I once did.

This will be a good one and I for one can not wait.

Bring on the spring and KY State.

You just needed a little Snakebite Medicine to warm you up and help you aim on Saturday :P

Tyrel, what shoot on Saturday. I have forgotten yesterday and try never to look back. Too many misses back there if you can believe those blind spotters and the posted scores.:rolleyes:

mine will go out tomorrow,,, 

If Pretty Boys app gets lost in the mail I for one will believe it. Happened to me at a match not to be mentioned after we had to DQ the match director.

OK, that did not really happen, they still let me shoot the next year.

I blew the dust off of the PCC and took it for a run yesterday. Felt to good and ran like a dream.

Looks like CAS in the morning and PCC in the afternoon. Glad I have a big truck to haul the ammo I plan to expend.

Believe I'll drag out my '75s and limber 'em up in a day or two!!  Been back on both feet for over a week and ALL I've done is run a few rounds through an old '92 in .44 mag, a .30-.30 Marlin and a Henry .22!!  Ain't had aholt of an actual cowboy gun in a month of Sundays!!

my app is on it's way...  I magine Lady T wud be a mite upset if it got "lost" in the mail,, just saying!!

There goes the neighborhood!!

This one’s too far down the page!!

GOIN’ UP!!

Shyann, Although Lady T is used to disappointments in her life, it is good to know that miss seeing you will not be one of them this year. See you in a few months. Try to stay warm and dry.

Shaddi, I would like to help teach the RO course you have volunteered to teach. Just let me know if you will allow me to help and what you would like me to do.

Well,

I reckon this will be my return to Cowboy shootin'. I've missed a bunch since October 1st. Shoot, I ain't even touched a firearm since then.

Folks tell me it's like riding a bicycle,  well I'm still gonna need training wheels.

Unless something unforeseen happens , me and the missus will be there.

it will be good to see you again Judge,  I dooo so hope you make it, and get to shoot the whole match

14 hours ago, Judge'm All Duncan, SASS#67320 said:

me and the missus will be there.

Do I need to bring a pecan praline cake?

Hey Outlaws looks like I may shoot cap guns for pistols at least. Instant gratification, load 10, shoot 10, if they all go bang, its all good.

1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Hey Outlaws looks like I may shoot cap guns for pistols at least. Instant gratification, load 10, shoot 10, if they all go bang, its all good.

Load 10, shoot 10, hit 5 :lol:

(Just funnin wif ya TT)

This oughta another great social event at the Ponderosa Pines where a shootin match happens ya break out. 

Kajun

On 1/25/2019 at 3:51 PM, Shaddai Vaquero, SASS #69779 said:

Doing better everyday,  not shooting yet.  

‘Nuther prayer for ya’ big boy!!

Been back on both feet for three weeks, today!!  I talked to Judge ‘em all Duncan last night and we’re planning on this being our first big match of the season!!

Kajun, I could hit all the targets all the time, I would make it look too easy and I would have folks like you and Bob shooting Outlaw. It really is easy, I make it look hard on purpose.

Lets go to Kentucky

7 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Kajun, I could hit all the targets all the time, I would make it look too easy and I would have folks like you and Bob shooting Outlaw. It really is easy, I make it look hard on purpose.

Lets go to Kentucky

Ha, I have a hard enough time while using the sights.  But I do like watching the Outlaws shoot.

got a question,,, is the Manchester Inn decent?  anyone else staying there?

32 minutes ago, Shaddai Vaquero, SASS #69779 said:

Heard Tyrel and Tn Tombstone was suppling the ice cream for the Derby pie Joe is having brought in.  Page 2 just won't do

Having never been to Pondersosa Pines, I suspect there is some hidden meaning here? If not I would certainly be happy to bring some ice cream; just tell me what flavor.

I agree, this thread does not need to be on page 2.

I am in, easy enough to do in April, however I have heard Shaddai and the Vaquero family will be supplying the ice cream for Black Gold.

Back at ya big guy.

Archived