SASS Wire Forum

SASS Kentucky State Match 2019

Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162

Copperhead Joe and the folks Ponderosa Pines are pleased to announce that the 2019 SASS Kentucky State Championship will be held at Ponderosa Pines May 2, 3 & 4  2019. The folks at Hooten Old Town have been an excellent host for the past 16 years, but have now passed the torch to the Ponderosa Pines Posse to continue the tradition.

This match will be a State quality match, with a little Black Gold flavor. This Match does NOT replace the Black Gold Shootout, which will be held as usual July 18, 19, 20, 2019!

In addition to the Kentucky State Match, the weekend will include the first official two day Pro-Steel pistol caliber carbine match in Kentucky. The Pro- Steel match will be held on each afternoon of the main match days. So, you can shoot cowboy in the morning, then switch gears and shoot Pro-Steel in the afternoon. Check our website ponderosa-pines.com for applications and more information. Spread the word and join the Ponderosa Pines Posse for the SASS Kentucky State Championship, May 2-4, 2019.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there for the whole thing, never mind I will be working it but I will be there. Pondarosa Pines in May. Sounds like a great time to me.

Count me in!!  I’m calling to get a room in the morning!!!

Called and reserved my room just now.

Copperhead!!  Anything me and Schoolmarm can do to help??  Count us in!!

Just holler, Brother!!

Howdy all, thanks for the support we have received so far. Please keep spreading the word. We got into this a little late in the year for such an early match in 2019, but we felt like this date would work out the best. There is so many great matches to attend, that as know not a lot of open dates. So lets hope you make it, and help us make this one of our best Kentucky State Matches.

4 hours ago, Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162 said:

help us make this one of our best Kentucky State Matches

If anybody can, you will.

Hey!! Copperhead!!  We still gonna’ have the Crap Shoot???

I'm with you Shaddai!!

Hope ta' see you during the holidays!  Maybe me 'n' Schoolmarm will drive up!!

Back up front for everybody to see!!!

looks like we can hit it on the way home from FL... will have to get a room tho, RV stayed north this year..

On December 14, 2018 at 7:14 AM, Jackalope said:

Pretty sure Jackalope will be there.

Hopefully, Anita Margarita will be able to shoot by then.

HEY!  Gun Boy!! You tell Miss Anita to hurry up 'n' get better!!  Miss you guys!!!

Back on the front page!!

This is too big of an event to languish on the second page!!

Howdy y'all! Findley made time to say hi. Thank y'all for keeping us on the front page. Things are pretty busy around here I thought after I retired their would be time to do everything, but that ain't the case.  Anyway we got applications coming in getting plans coming together its going to be a good one. 

Y'all come see us. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Hey!! Copperhead!! Merry Christmas!!  Pass that along to Daddy Boots and Miss Rose!!

Miss Bo too!!

Applications are in the mail for May and July.  Looks like the Alabama State match is the weekend before the Ky State match.  Alabama is sort of on the way to Ponderosa Pines and Gatlinburg is sort of in between.  This is going to work out nicely.

Back to the top for Christmas!!

Give an entry to a pard for Christmas!!  Makes a great gift!!!

4 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Back to the top for Christmas!!

Give an entry to a pard for Christmas!!  Makes a great gift!!!

Great idea! I've already registered, but if you want to cover it for me that'd be awesome :P

You're the one with a job!!  Figured you'd spot me the entry!!:rolleyes: :lol:

Already have the room booked!  Schoolmarm says that Ponderosa Pines is my other home.  I wish I could be there more!!  Good excuse for me to go up there!!!

I’m a coconut cream pie guy!!

Archived