SASS Wire Forum

Gun owners accuse L.A. of creating new 'Yellow Badges'

Charlie T Waite

This is just the kind of stuff that left wing control freaks who seek to force everyone else into subjugation will continue to do until either they have complete control or the populace rises up and kicks their asses out!!

The latter WILL happen!!  How long until it does remains to be seen.

Lumpy!!  You may be onto something!!!

I’ve said this before and I’m convinced that it bears repeating.  If we, the law abiding gun owners, expect to be respected and allowed to exercise our constitutional rights, we need to take a page from the gender/sexual preference movement.  

Something akin to the yellow star, (I fear that that particular emblem might offend some of our brethren) worn as a badge of pride and honor might just begin to help get our point across!!  Perhaps a red seven pointed star with “Gun Owner” and a small American flag.

Most of us are employed or on fixed incomes and can’t travel to rallies as freely as those who are subsidized by the leftist anti-gun billionaires who seek to control us. We might sell “badges” and other related items to raise funds!  Those funds could be used to finance rallies of our own!

Archived