SASS Wire Forum

Email notices?????????SOLVED

J. Frank Norfleet

I am posting this in classifieds because this is where I get email notices. I follow the Classifieds and get a notice when a new item is posted, at least I used to. This week all my sassnet emails stopped. I have gone through the spam files on my iPhone and MacBook Pro, not there. Logged in the email provider's website, not in their spam folders either. I called my provider and they say they are not filtering sassnet emails out.  Is anybody else following the classifieds having trouble receiving emails? Someone PM me a test message, I bet I don't get them either. 

This happened a couple months ago with GunBroker. I no longer can get any emails from GunBroker.com.

I’m getting them.  Got this one too.  I’m sure it’s nothing to do with Sass.  Did you check your settings to make sure it’s still turned on to receive messages? 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

I’m getting them.  Got this one too.  I’m sure it’s nothing to do with Sass.  Did you check your settings to make sure it’s still turned on to receive messages? 

Everything is still turned on.

12 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Check spam? Maybe your internet provider is blocking them? What email do you use? Gmail is working fine for me.

I checked the spam and called my provider. They said they aren't blocking anything. I use the email from the local internet provider and their service is through MagicMail.

When was the last time you did a hard shut down of your phone and laptop?  I do mine on e a week. It gets fid of all kinds of fragmented files, cookies etc. might try that too. 

3 hours ago, Too Tall Bob said:

When was the last time you did a hard shut down of your phone and laptop?  I do mine on e a week. It gets fid of all kinds of fragmented files, cookies etc. might try that too. 

Yesterday for both.

• 1 month later...

Still no email notices. I've spent a lot of time on the phone with my email/internet provider. What my customer service found was that my mail provider blocks all the email from one of the email servers that SASS uses (mit something is the server's name). They found my emails in the ether but there was no way to lift the block. My only solution is to get a hotmail or gmail address.

JFN

Archived