SASS Wire Forum

Sold Pending Funds : Tan Vest canvas material still available

2 hours ago, Diamond Curly SASS#57086 said:

These two vests are too large for me now. The first one is Wah maker in green XL $37.00 shipped CONUS, and the second is Wyoming Traders tan XL $32.00 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking.

Hi Curly, I will take the green Wah Maker vest. We can make arrangements to swap gold for vest either at a shoot or I can meet you somewhere or I can send the gold and you send the vest. Just let me know.  

Just now, Marshal Jack Murphy SASS #32018 said:

Hi Curly, I will take the green Wah Maker vest. We can make arrangements to swap gold for vest either at a shoot or I can meet you somewhere or I can send the gold and you send the vest. Just let me know.  

Msg sent.

18 minutes ago, Marshal Jack Murphy SASS #32018 said:

Curly, I didn't receive a message. My inbox had several messages that I deleted. Please resend your message. Thanks.

Msg resent.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Curly SASS#57086 said:

Msg resent.

This is so weird. I thought I saw a message from you the 1st time but when I went to the inbox, no message. The same thing just happened. I saw your message but when I went to the inbox, no message. Don't know what is going on here. Send to my email account mtnboy@peacefulacres.com Thanks

Archived