SASS Wire Forum

WTS - Price reduced - Truckvault for Tahoe/Yukon & other SUV/Pick-up

Fingers McGee

Not going to Texas any time soon.  Can't deliver anyhow since I traded the Tahoe in.  Would have to be picked up here.

Fingers (Show Me MO Smoke) McGee

• 2 weeks later...

interested in your vault. If I was to buy it I wouldn't want  it in my vehicle all the time....so how much does it weigh? 

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:52 PM, Rootin Tootin said:

interested in your vault. If I was to buy it I wouldn't want  it in my vehicle all the time....so how much does it weigh? 

Sorry I haven't replied till now I didn't see or get any notice from the wire.

It weighs 195 lb, My wife and I can take it out and put it back in with no trouble.  Remove the drawer from the box then remove the box.  works out to close to 100 lb per piece.

OK Fingers.... I live in Iowa, on the Mississippi in Davenport.  Where are you located?  I would need to drive down to pick it up if you are willing to sell for $500. 

Thanks ……………. RT

I'm at Lake of the Ozarks - about 6 hour. from you.  Appreciate the offer; but I'm firm at $650

I can go $575 because I'll have about $75 in expanses to get to you and back home.....  Hope you understand......I'm trying to be reasonable but I only have so much to spend ..............RT

I've already dropped the price $150 from what I was originally asking to compensate for travel expenses.   As it is, I'm only asking 1/3 of what a new one would be. I'm firm on the $650.00

Well Fingers, I'll have to pass at this time...….  I'll check back when I have more cash   ……….Regards......RT

Thanks.

Fingers ( Show Me MO Smoke) McGee

Bump

Doggone it! This thing makes me want to get another Tahoe just to get this vault!!!!

I'm sure there's one available close to you.  :rolleyes:

Fingers (Show Me MO Smoke) McGee

• 5 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this is still for sale.

Archived