SASS Wire Forum

I need a new place to live

The old saying that all roads lead to TEXAS.  Northeast Texas that is.  You’ll have the Badlands Bar 3, Texas Ten Horns, Texas Trouble Makers, Oakwood Outlaws, Fort Parker Patriots, Red River Valley Cowpokes, Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club, and Comanche Valley Vigilantes.  If you do a little research and map placement, you could be within a couple hour drive from all these clubs!! 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eden, NC is 20 minutes north of Greensboro, NC (largest city nearby).

1st Saturday shoot is 75 miles to Salisbury, NC

2nd Saturday is 45 miles to Creedmoor, NC or Roanoke, VA

4th Saturday is 75 miles to Statesville.

While you guys were trying to figure out new places to live a bill was introduced in the Oregon legislature banning 5+ round magazines and prohibiting the purchase of more than 20 rounds of ammunition each month. If you guys don't stop simply trying to find greener pastures pretty soon we're all going to be trying to fit on that parcel of land in Montana! :wacko:

11 minutes ago, J.D. Daily said:

In CA they are.

Your statement appeared to be a blanket one covering all states and all LEOs.

Mike, Tramp just moved here from your area.  Talk to him and ask him what he thinks of the Prescott, AZ area.  This has also become a haven for retired law enforcement and has one of the best VA hospitals in the country.  Shotgun News named Prescott "Gun Town USA".  AZ has no state gun laws, we just follow Fed. law. If you and Terry want to come here for a vacation, I will be more than happy to put you guys up at my house for as long as you need.  I can make time to take you around the area and show you the sights.  We have four seasons here and the cleanest air anywhere.  If interested call me or E-mail me. 

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Your statement appeared to be a blanket one covering all states and all LEOs.

Fortunately most states don't restrict the firearms or magazines that ordinary citizens & legal resident aliens can own.  I have a question for you being a CO resident.  Can CO LEO's buy standard capacity magazines?

Archived