SASS Wire Forum

FS Dillon & Unique Tek powder measures and parts.

Items in bold still available, I'd take $100 shipped for all of the rest of them.

1) SOLD PENDING FUNDS New Unique Tek micrometer conversion for Dillon powder bar(in box with instructions), $70 plus shipping

2)Two Dillon large powder bars, unmodified, excellent condition, $15 each plus shipping

3)SOLD Dillon small powder bar converted with Unique Tek micrometer conversion, excellent condition, $100 plus shipping

4)SOLD Dillon large powder bar converted with Unique Tek micrometer conversion, excellent condition, $100 plus shipping

5) Dillon powder measure, converted with unknown brand knob adjustment conversion.  On left in pictures.  $85 plus shipping

6) SOLD PENDING FUNDS Two Dillon stock powder measures, one with large bar(middle), one with small(on right).  $65 each plus shipping.  Please specify middle or right.

7) Unique Tek powder baffle. $8 plus shipping

Shipped via priority mail, $7.20 if it fits in a small(#'s 1-4&7), $13.65 if it fits in a medium(#'s 5&6). 

First "I'll take #x" gets it. 

If someone wants all of it before parts of it are spoken for, I'll take $450 and pick up the shipping.

Thanks.

002.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

004.JPG

12 minutes ago, Leadleg Vaquero said:

Are these for a 650?

They'll work on the 550, 650, 1050.  They all clamp on the die with the 2 screw split collar.  There's been changes in the fail safe system over the years, so there are some different looking variations, function and mounting remain the same.  Thanks.

17 hours ago, Leadleg Vaquero said:

IAre these for a 650?

ill take the two converted powder bars

LeadLeg

You got 'em.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Deputy Spenser Hawk said:

I just posted looking for dillon stuff.  I'll take both of #6 as listed.  PM follows.  TY.  DSH

You got 'em, PM replied to.  Thank you!

11 hours ago, Deputy Spenser Hawk said:

Fireball, I finally got my PM to go through.  I think.  Sorry for the delay!

No worries, I got it!

Archived