SASS Wire Forum

Thank You To Team SASS State Directors And Every SASS Member

Charlie T Waite

I wanted to start this thread by saying "Thanking everyone of the Team SASS State Directors as well as every SASS Member" (All SASS Members are also Team SASS Members) who have posted comments and continued the discussions here as well as in person every day on our fight to protect our Second Amendment Rights.  You are the unsung heroes of this battle for all that each of you do everyday.  This has been acknowledged by those that I have spoken with on the national level at the NRA, NRA-ILA, SAF & GOA as well.  As busy as they and I are in this effort at this point in time, I felt you should know that they and I see and appreciate your efforts.  I couldn't be more proud of all of you and Team SASS and it is an honor to represent your efforts to them.  With that being said we cannot relax just yet.  Americans will go to the polls to decide our future next Tuesday.  Our rights are at stake on this vote and with funding from Bloomberg, Soros & help form the media the anti-gunners are doubling down,  Please don't sit at home and hope we win on the momentum we are experiencing; I can assure you that they are not.  We have the opportunity on Tuesday to vote for candidates who support the Second Amendment as well as to defeat anti-gun measures they have on the ballots in our different states.  It is crucial that we as Colonel Dan would say, "Soldier On" through this voting cycle.  We can never truly stop in our battle for our rights, but we can take a brief respite after Tuesday.

Again, Thanks To All Of You, you've earned it!

Charlie.

Archived