SASS Wire Forum

Masonic Cowboy lapel pin

Up for sale is a nice Cowboy Masonic Lapel pin.  The pin is 1 inch across is gold and blue and says COWBOY across the top and SHOOTISTS across the bottom.  It also sports the Masonic Square and Compasses in the center of the star.  If you are both a Mason and a Cowboy shooter you should have at least one of these.  This would make a great pin to wear on your cowboy vest or on your sports coat that you wear to Lodge, or both.  I am offering free shipping by first class mail to the US.  Paypal is the best way to pay and I will ship it the next business day after I get your order, so you will get your pin fast.  I have a bunch so you can order as many as you want.  They are $10 each.  My paypal account is t.schultz5@roadrunner.com  Or you can send me a Money Order to:

Terry Schultz

258 Zimmerman St.

N. Tonawanda, NY  14120-4509

• 1 month later...

Hi Terry

I would like one of these for my husband. He is a Freemason and a new Cowboy shooter. We live in New Zealand. Let me know how to pay you, including postage.  I do not use Paypal but can do a bank transfer if you are willing to give me your account number - otherwise please suggest an alternative.

Julia Hill aka kitty Leroy

2 minutes ago, Kitty Leroy said:

Hi Terry

I would like one of these for my husband. He is a Freemason and a new Cowboy shooter. We live in New Zealand. Let me know how to pay you, including postage.  I do not use Paypal but can do a bank transfer if you are willing to give me your account number - otherwise please suggest an alternative.

Julia Hill aka kitty Leroy

Kitty

I am sorry but I don't have any idea how to ship to New Zealand.

Terry

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine arrived today, and it is indeed a dandy!
Many thanks to Br. Schultz for making these available.

I will post a nice image... as soon as my replacement Nikon battery charger arrives...
Mine got left in a hotel room... now living in somebody else's camera bag...

On 12/29/2018 at 2:36 PM, Nickel City Dude said:

Kitty

Terry

You could go to your post office and ask them how to mail the pin to New Zealand.

• 2 months later...

Simply mail the pin to New Zealand.  I ordered some Glock parts from Israel and the used an envelope and stamps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like one of these myself , I can do PayPal or what ever way I can send you the funds for one of these cool looking pins . Shoot me an address and I will send you a USPS money order , thank you , Splitthumb

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Terry

I sent you a cashiers check in this mornings for 2 of your pins.

Moses #5964 life

• 2 weeks later...

Terry

The pins came today.  They look great. I got them as a thank you. So thank you.

Thanks

Moses #5964 life

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 6:36 AM, Nickel City Dude said:

Kitty

Terry

You go down the post office and put it in a small brown padded bag, that costs a dollar, . You fill out the custom form which is dead easy, buy the stamps and you're good to go.

. It will cost about $15.00 ? It's no harder than posting something to Los Angeles.

• 3 months later...

Since I don't want Bulldog being lonely wearing his around these parts, I'll take one too.

PM me details.

Thanks!

Archived