SASS Wire Forum

Comin At Cha 20119

T-Bone SASS #36388

CAC 2019 has started already.  Well, what I meant to say is CAC 2018 is in the books and the 2019 book has started. I would like to invite Y'all to our little spot of Texas we call home. The Bar 3 Range is located in English Texas near the Red River.  Next year, we expect a large crowd and with entries over 100 now my anticipation is growing everyday.   There will a "lots bigger" gravel parking lot next year and a few new targets [AR500].  Take a look at our website,   www.badlandsbar3.com,  and download a entry form. Send it in and we will do the rest.

Next year, we will try and acknowledge a few more senior categories.  The minimum participation will be 3 per category.  We are working on some very special belt buckles - maybe the World's LARGEST Buckle ever to be given away at a cowboy event.  You better bring your suspenders to hold this one up.   One of the highlights of our event is  we give away a firearm every hour we are shooting during the Main match.  I can't forget that KC Eliminator, the premier ZZ Top Tribute band, will be with us again next year. 

This is just purely cowboy info and if your riding down the road, please read my post and sign up for the Greatest Cowboy Match in Red River County Texas - - Comin At Cha 2019   

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Hi T-Bone!  Will you be offering the option to shoot the match twice for an extra $35 like you did this year?

That option makes the match twice as awesome!

:D

19 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Hi T-Bone!  Will you be offering the option to shoot the match twice for an extra $35 like you did this year?

CBB,

I believe the answer is yes, +$35 for second category.  The option was well accepted by approx 85 shooters.

YES YES and YES if you were at the Posse marshal walk through. YES we will be offering an extra category options again this year . The price is $35 bucks and the return is priceless.... Could You win two categories and the Overall 1st and 2nd place????? If you have the talent. Just ask Spur Roberts!!!!! He did it this year 2018.  With the year ending and shooters  getting rested up, it's time to mark those calendar for 2019. You have a choice???Choose the Bar 3 , late Sept 2019. It's where the show is never over and the party never ends. www.badlandsbar3.com  Thanks T-Bone

24 stages

4 warm up stages

4 wild bunch stages

4 pro steel stages

long range

side matches

1 long stage of mounted shooting in the arena.  Did you say SHOOTING ???

Then we have 2 concerts and food!!! Well,,, we have food. Most of it is Deep Southern Fried so bring a personal napkin wiper. 

All included in the price of admission.... 

21 hours ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

4 pro steel stages

All included in the price of admission.... 

Guess im gonna have to barrow your PCC for this event :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Shootin Sharyn and I will be there.  Apps will be headed your way shortly.

Ya need to bring an extra smile too, you might wear out the one ya got! :D

Kajun

Put mine in the mail today.Hope nuttn happens between now & then

Largo& Crazy Dazy

• 2 weeks later...

While y'all are sorting through your shooting schedule for next year,,, stop in at the Bar 3 Shooting Range and just say Howdy. We shoot on the 3rd full weekend of the month start at 9am, spend the night at one of our camp sites and continue your journey.                                                                                     Entries are coming in Daily  after the announcement of a special superstar from out of this World ""Nashville"". Yep !!!!! Blackwater Desperado and the MilkBone Band will be the entertainment for Friday night. Southern Rock & Blues. 

See Ya in the Badlands

YEP!!!  That’s right!  Red White and Blues!!  Thanks to T-Bone and the great folks at Badlands Bar3, our little ol’ band will be gracing the stage on Friday night at Comin’ At Cha 2019!! We’re hoping to have some special guests join us on stage for the best party in Texas!!

Thanks, T-Bone!  Goodness!! Gracious!! Get Yourself Signed Up!!

On 30 October 2018 at 5:20 PM, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Don't think I'II be around in 20119 !!:D

Don't think the planet will be either maybe.:lol:

Nov is a great month to shoot. Come out and enjoy the weekend club monthly Nov 17-18 we start at 9;30am and eat Thanksgiving lunch around 1 ish. Bring a side dish. Then follow up the day with Pro Steel. All the shooting You would ever want 11 main match stages per day. See Ya in the Badlands.

T-Bone Dooley

• 4 weeks later...

T-Bone,  still open for entries?

yes we have plenty of room and entries. Yall make your way down to NE Texas. Lots of shooting, lots of Food and entertainment. If it's  competition your looking for we have plenty. Spur Roberts is the defending Champion and runner up, 1st & 2nd place overall of CAC 2018. Who will take that title in 2019 ??????? 

Gots a problem.Just got word that my 50th class reunion is on the weekend of Comin Atcha :angry:

Largo

• 2 weeks later...

I want to wish the entire Bar3 gang a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Archived