SASS Wire Forum

FS Cimmaron SAA in 45LC and 45acp $last redustion$

The following is LNIB, only fired a cpl cylinders to verify operation, see the pics!!!!   Black Powder frame ( YES you can shoot smokeless,

it only refers to front screw for cylinder pin!)4.75" bbl with CCH frame in both 45LC AND 45ACP!!  Comes with fitted 1pc wood grips

and it has been fitted with a pair of original Colt grips!! Grip frame also was drilled and pinned ( just like a Colt or USFA),  so grips would not shift.

Has box and all paperwork,  Looking for $575  your ffl must receive from an individual.

PS this is an older one with original FP, no FP safety doohickey!!

CIM RT.JPG

CIM Left.JPG

CIM CYL Grips.JPG

sorry not looking for any trades, medical issues are causing me to hang the spurs up !!

I'm even going to sell a bunch of modern guns, not here though. this is cowboy only!!

thanks for looking.

Bump.

Nice combo at fair price.  I shot C45S in Rugers that were 45ACP.   Nothing wrong with shooting it with 45ACP brass either.  Did that too. Cheap way to go - especially if you're set up to load 45ACP already.  

I'm especially attracted to the Colt grips.  Are they genuine Colt grips or reproduction?  Are they first generation or second/third?  Did they match up well or require a lot of fitting?

On 11/21/2018 at 10:41 AM, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

they are 3rd gen grips. I had a half dozen pair, found the largest and had

them fitted. they match up extremely well.

I sent you a PM on Wednesday but you've not read it yet.

Free bump..

Archived