SASS Wire Forum

Halloween II...NRA-ILA

Charlie T Waite

No, our recent article on the latest installment in the Halloween movie franchise, and lead actress Jamie Lee Curtis’s confusing, empty rhetoric about her “support” for the Second Amendment, will not lead to unending “sequels,” like the Halloween series. But with the movie’s release last Friday adding some details about the film’s portrayal of firearms use, and considering Curtis defended her support of repressive gun control policies while trying to maintain that she is not anti-gun, it seemed appropriate for at least this follow-up.

Crap begets crap.

Obviously.

Was that not PC? Sorry. 

;)

On edit...

Maybe I should mention hypocrisy. Maybe I should talk about Hollywood's disdain for the Second Amendment and how is should only apply in Fantasyland to help them make millions of dollars. Maybe we should talk about the selectiveness and the non reality of anti-gun proposal, legislation, and philosophy. I think where this discussion should start however is asking all the anti-gun/anti Bill of Rights elitists to have their bodyguards disarm first, because guns are just too dangerous. 

Archived