SASS Wire Forum

Wanted: Single Six 32’s

The latest “bug up my butt” is the result of holding a pair of single six 32’s that were re-barreled and bored out to .38 spl.

Awesome light fast handling revolvers! I’ve decided I have to have some. If you have a pair that you’d be willing to let go, please pm me. If they’ve already been modified, so much the better!

Shucks if you are going that route might as well set them up for 9mm Luger or 380 acp! :ph34r:

2 hours ago, BoomStick Jay said:

I have 5 sets available.  2 are converted to 38 already. 

The stainless pair I got from slick are pretty slick  lol.

Do you still have my phone number? If so, text me pics. If not, let me know and I’ll text you.

19 hours ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

I've got 1 blue bridshead .32 in the box for $700 delivered

I’m working on a deal locally for a pair at a real good price. I’ll check back with you if I don’t get ‘em bought.

17 minutes ago, Ninety Caliber Al, 50218 said:

Well don't know about that lol. Seriously already load too many calibers. Have a load I like, but most of all, I want LIGHTER .38's!

Just get a pair of FA Model 97s:D

18 minutes ago, Ninety Caliber Al, 50218 said:

Well don't know about that lol. Seriously already load too many calibers. Have a load I like, but most of all, I want LIGHTER .38's!

Have you inquired about blackhawk alum frames for NMV.  Thinking I have heard this is an easy fit and not expensive.

23 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Have you inquired about blackhawk alum frames for NMV.  Thinking I have heard this is an easy fit and not expensive.

Hey Billy, I had a pair those, they  were heavier than the Open Tops I’ve been shooting for the last four years. I handled and shot a pair here that belong to a pard in our club. He shoots them as .32’s. Bored out to .38 they are even lighter. I held a pair of those that Boomstick had. The older I get the heavier these guns feel lol. Miss seeing you pard, hoping to make EOT again n 2019!Really enjoy shooting with you, awesome Posse Marshall!

Ninety Cal

For Ruger .32 H&R Mags check my post for ATTN Ruger Colllectors. I have a pair listed with steel grip frame and ejector rod housing listed. 

Today I will reduce the price to $1000;00 for the pair plus $ 150.00 if I have to ship. I am not a FFL dealer so have to have them ship and that is what they charge

Pics  to your e-mail address    curtakacrip@gmail.com     High Point North Carolina

2 hours ago, Curt Haugann said:

Ninety Cal

For Ruger .32 H&R Mags check my post for ATTN Ruger Colllectors. I have a pair listed with steel grip frame and ejector rod housing listed. 

Today I will reduce the price to $1000;00 for the pair plus $ 150.00 if I have to ship. I am not a FFL dealer so have to have them ship and that is what they charge

Pics  to your e-mail address    curtakacrip@gmail.com     High Point North Carolina

Curt, thanks but I need the older ones with fixed sights.

Archived